Quantcast

24 Hours of Chamberlin Ranch - Nov 4, 5, & 6, 2005

hecktone

Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Santa Barbara
Hey all you 24 hour nuts I've decided to try my hand at organizing the 24 Hours of Chamberling Ranch near Los Olivos in Santa Barbara County. It's happening this November 4, 5, and 6th.

This should be a blast of a good time as we will mold it like our top notch event the Firestone Walker Classic.

You can get all the infor on the 24 Hours of Chamberlin Ranch here :http://www.ridesb.com/24hourschambe...mbe rlin_Ranch

Enjoy the ride,

Mike Hecker - Owner
www.ridesb.com

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Hey mikeD, next year for the dh, I think a hardtail class would benefit a lot of people. I have an azonic evolution hardtail now (that level betty I had cracked at the headtube and shock mount). THere were a lot of kids on hartails and I think they would all be happier if they had their own class. WOuld this be a big complication?

Also what about super d with a lamonse start. It could start at the xc start and climb the swith backs then go down the dh course.

Good job with the firestone races!!!

Mar 16, 2004
Santa Maria
Rode the 24 our race course today adn it was SWEET. Its only 3 weeks away so charge up your lights and check out www.ridesb.com for more info.
Note that the date has been changed to October 21-23 for the race it is no longer in November!!

hecktone

Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Santa Barbara
Also ...

Hey there are still a few teams out there that need one or two riders. If you want to be on one of these teams contact me ASAP.

We're having great food and movies too!

Thanks,

Mike
hecktone@cox.net
805-896-0673 :thumb: