Quantcast

24 Hours Vail Lake (SoCal)

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Ghostrider's trying to talk me into this one, but I don't think I can swing a trip to the west coast right now, and since I ship my bike whenever I go out there, I would be without my XC bike for a few weeks right at a critical training point :(

But maybe some miracle will get me out there :monkey:

BrickTop

Chimp
Oct 29, 2002
Durango, CO
Yes, I will be there racing solo. Hopefully key members of my pit crew show up, do their job and not laugh at me when I begin to cry from the pain. This one girl from San Diego in my crew has a tendency to nod off and/or go "tent" with her husband.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by BrickTop
Yes, I will be there racing solo. Hopefully key members of my pit crew show up, do their job and not laugh at me when I begin to cry from the pain. This one girl from San Diego in my crew has a tendency to nod off and/or go "tent" with her husband.
What a bitch.:rolleyes: :p

Oct 2, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by BrickTop
Well if you aren't crying from the pain, you will be crying when you see me kickin it, drinking a beer, while you get ready to go out for another lap. :cool:

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by Captain Cogset
Well if you aren't crying from the pain, you will be crying when you see me kickin it, drinking a beer, while you get ready to go out for another lap. :cool:
Now that was just downright mean spirited.:devil: :devil: :devil:

Beer me!:monkey:

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by ghostrider
I was 90% sure I was doing it, but now my team is falling apart. Could still happen though. The trails look like a blast.
I may do it as a just for fun team, interested?