Quantcast

>>> 24th day <<<

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
My Friday. Hannah is sleeping in her own room finally and I haven't slept this well in 5 months.

Got the M back last night. Short list of issues include:
Leaking power steering lines
Leaking oil lines between filter and block
Possible leaking oil pan (can't tell because of above)
Torn control arm bushing

Should make for fun summer work.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Went to more bike shops last night, but this time success was achieved. Wife walked away with one of these:

I rode it around for a bit and have to admit, it is a great feeling bike. Also helped that I was able to score her 10% off cause I'm an awesome hubby like that. I told her she should get it cause @SkaredShtles rides one, but that meant nothing to her. :rolleyes:

So looking forward to some riding adventures. She said we could do some MTBing while we are on the road if she had a bike, and now she has a bike, so I look forward to riding with some of you monkeys across the USA when we are around.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning primates.

Food truck rodeo outside of work this afternoon and going to a food/beer pairing charity event tonight. Whelp, so much for eating healthy today.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
This building I am working in has the best elevator music. Yesterday was "Hot Stuff" by Donna Summer and today was "Spirit in the Sky" by Normal Greenbaum. Look, we're talking elevator music here, and as that goes, this is about the best you can hope for.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Happy Friday Eve. Only one meeting today, so I might get some stuff done. This weekend looks like clouds and 67, will take the pooch into to woods for sure.

The wife keeps looking at houses that are 90+ minutes from the office. I told her if I get to where I am WFH at least 2 days a week, maybe. I just can't see making that drive 5 days a week, no matter how fun some of it is.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Enrolled the kiddo in daycare for 2 days a week starting the first week of June. Daycare is in the girlfriend's work building, so that means a lot less driving to/from our mothers' homes during the week, which is awesome, albeit expensive. Going to see the place myself today at lunch. He's at the age where some socialization and exposure to other people's germ carriers will be good for him.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Enrolled the kiddo in daycare for 2 days a week starting the first week of June. Daycare is in the girlfriend's work building, so that means a lot less driving to/from our mothers' homes during the week, which is awesome, albeit expensive. Going to see the place myself today at lunch. He's at the age where some socialization and exposure to other people's germ carriers will be good for him.
How old is he?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Didnt catch any trout last night. ate some dank BBQ though and had some cold ones.
no girls for the next 5 days, so me and the lady will prolly be boning all weekend.
going backpacking mañana.
FTS until friday afternoon

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Speaking of daycare, my wife's boss is talking about having an on-site day care...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Tooling around in a loaner Volvo. (Getting the hitch put on mine.) Got molded for a mouth guard at the dentist, which was a super unpleasant process, going to pick up my computer from the repair place (verdict: working now but they’re stumped as to why it wouldn’t boot earlier), and then trying a new to me Thai place, Bua Thai, for lunch. Dinner out with wife and then attending her orchestra concert.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Going to bullet point mode for efficiency

- Picked up a pretty sweet Bontrager Rythym Scandium wheel set for $47. It's 26" and QR but that's perfect for the girlfriend's bike. I think these things were over a grand new. Crazy.

- Morning poop didn't materialize. This is a bad omen.

- Had to accept cookies from our lizard rulers before I could monkey. Strange.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Trailer towing day!!!! Car hauler to work to be loaded with junk i want. Alpaca trailer going home. Need lunch.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I've spent the morning sending Wifey inappropriate Deadpool .gifs. I'm not sure what her take on them is at this point, but surely will only end well. Whether there is an /s or not is not sure at this point. :)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Just witnessed a young gentleman here at work pick his nose and eat. He was trying to be smooth and coy about it but I happened to be looking at him from across the room while I was just sitting here trying to think through something. God dammit. So naturally I had to come on here and tell you guys.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Just witnessed a young gentleman here at work pick his nose and eat. He was trying to be smooth and coy about it but I happened to be looking at him from across the room while I was just sitting here trying to think through something. God dammit. So naturally I had to come on here and tell you guys.
he ate the boog?