Quantcast

2nd Annual Bootlegger's Bliss

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Keeping with last year's great ride followed by great homebrew theme, the 2nd Bliss is upon us. It's open to homebrewing mountain bikers only, each limited to one guest. Best part: it's free. Bring some homebrew, your bike, and some food to share and you're in.

Details Here

Nov 4, 2003
Well Tim I may be attending as my first brew, an English pale ale, is conditioning as we speak. Also, how is that Inbred treating you? I'm thinking about picking up the new complete while I rebuild the SSWC05 frame with a 650B wheelset and new components.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Well Tim I may be attending as my first brew, an English pale ale, is conditioning as we speak. Also, how is that Inbred treating you? I'm thinking about picking up the new complete while I rebuild the SSWC05 frame with a 650B wheelset and new components.
You should attend, last year's was very cool. This year's location should be a hoot on a singlespeed. One of us needs to bring Peter.

The Inbred has been very good to me. It's what I reach for on 99% of my rides.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
What's the word Kyle, you going to be there? Anyone else? I'll be there with my Hat Trick Ale (Belgian-style tripel), cheddar-ale soup, and some sourdough bread (made with ale yeast). :drool: