Quantcast

3-minute Unfunny Jokes

illnotsick

Monkey
Jun 3, 2009
What else do people disagree with? 3MG was sleep inducing crap and as a general statement, drifting is slower than a hooked up corner. When you drift, you loose speed and add distance. This is of course, a general statement but is generally correct.

I like to drift and nearly always keep my feet up as I think foot down drifting is kinda cheating unless you really are concerned about going down. I also had a buddy pass me on a road on the inside line hooked up while I drifted to the outside hottin' and hollerin' the whole time for the fun I was having.

Slug has a unique delivery to his opinion, once you see that you become far less offended and will learn to appreciate the different approach and see past the style to the nuggets of agreeable content in them. I would think banning would be an injustice but if you want to hide his posts or ignore his threads, feel free.
Go stir a different pot, it's over.

aenema

almost 100% positive
Sep 5, 2008
That's just it, its never over. Might be a different subject but it is the same old tired discussion when you have the same players.

Don't mean to be stirring anything, just sharing my perspective is all. Carry on all.