Quantcast

3 Options For Iraq

So what should we do in Iraq?

• Total voters

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
It's essentially the same thing and will have the same results if done in the same way. Cuz you know Kurds, and Sunnis and Sh'ites love killing each other as much as Arab-Jews and Arab-Muslims.
I think history shows that pretty much everyone prefers killing Jews. :biggrin:

Maybe the solution is an iron fisted dictator to keep them all in order?

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Is that independent thinking?
in my opinion? Yes! Group thought thinks Iraq is the problem. That there is something we need to do in/or with Iraq. We made the mistake, we continue to make mistakes and we do nothing internally to stop making mistakes. We are the problem.

So by stating that we need to look internally, I do think that I am being independent. I am also rejecting the notion that one of these three options is even remotely close to the solution needed.

Again, I don't mean to be a dick head, but after all maybe that is what is needed. We need to not let ourselves off the hook. We need to owe up to the fact that our way of life has become such an addiction that we refuse to fix those aspects of our culture that have taken us on the wrong path.

Mainstream? Sure our extremes are extreme. But, that's why we call them extreme. It's our mainstream that's broken. It is unable to fix it's problems, because it is too worried on making a living, having fun, and living a good life. I don't really know the right solution, but I do know that these three options are just distractions.

Again,I don't mean to sound like a know it all, but I do know that what I have been hearing and reading don't add up.

Mark :banghead:

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Here's a thought! Before we post about not having original thinking, let's have an original thought! Also, spell checkers and a quick review to make sure your post isn't pure speculation mixed with the ultra-obvious would help as well.

You are encouraged to try again.

Go!

:D
I tried to be light on the idea. I was hoping to subtly redirect the conversation away from the mainstream ideas presented, not be the reason we redirected, but for you I'll try again. In fact, if you are willing I will keep trying, until the way I say it works for you. I'll even type it in an application that spellchecks, so you don't get hung up. :bonk: