Quantcast

3 Or 4 croos wheel build?:confused:

UnPlugged

Chimp
May 30, 2004
Israel
Hey there chimps!
I jast bought a new Rim, Hub and Spokes. I wonderd what is the strongest way to build the wheel? In a 3 or 4 cross system?
I don't know if it importent or change the desition, But the Rim and the Hub are 32 holes (Trailpimp on Marzocchi F20) - and the wheel is a front wheel (as you can see from the hub).

Thanks!!
Mor

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
UnPlugged said:
Hey there chimps!
I jast bought a new Rim, Hub and Spokes. I wonderd what is the strongest way to build the wheel? In a 3 or 4 cross system?
I don't know if it importent or change the desition, But the Rim and the Hub are 32 holes (Trailpimp on Marzocchi F20) - and the wheel is a front wheel (as you can see from the hub).

Thanks!!
Mor
Go 3 cross, it will be plenty strong.

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
UnPlugged said:
Hey there chimps!

Thanks!!
Mor

actually (might be wrong of course) i think that 4cross is not possible on a 32h hole wheel.
3x is good.