Quantcast

3rd Annual Intense Cycles Intensapalooza at Mammoth July 11-13.. any monkeys going?

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
It's been a while since I've peed around this block but RM is where most of my **** started up.
If you have nothing to do the weekend after 4th of July, owns an Intense (or even not), come up at Mammoth. Ride, hang and chill with the Intense crew and devouts. This year, Chris Kovarik and Lopes are attending and will join in on the rides.

I want to focus on the Klunker race on Sat bec the prizes are off the hook.
Yes, the event ticket seems to give everyone a sticker shock but it involves the day lift tickets, food and stuff revolving around the events. It's a really great opportunity to meet the factory folk including Jeff Steber himself.

Tickets are on sale until Monday. http://store.intensecycles.co/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1887

Here's the agenda for the event:
THIRD ANNUAL INTENSAPOLOOZA
JULY 11-13
MAMMOTH, CALIFORNIA

FRIDAY, JULY 11:
Registration at Footloose Sports & "Welcome" Trail Ride with Brian Lopes

2:00-5:00PM: Show Up at Footloose Sports in Mammoth to sign waivers and pick up your registration packet (including FABULOUS swag bag full-o-goodies).

4-5:30PM: Get your legs warmed up for a weekend in the high Sierras with a group trail ride with Brian Lopes!

7:00PM: Gather on the upper deck at the Mammoth Mountain Inn for a Welcome BBQ! Burgers, Beers and Beautiful Scenery await!

Saturday, July 12:

7-9:00AM: Grab&Go Breakfast Buffet at Dry Creek Bar in the Mammoth Mountain Inn.

8:00AM: Intense Crew will be available at the Intense tent to help you get your bike dialed in, or sign you up for a demo ride.

9:00AM: LIFTS OPEN

Noon: Boxed Lunch Available at Intense Tent

11-3:00 PM: On-Hill Scavenger Hunt (stay tuned for details)

4:00PM: RETURN ALL DEMO BIKES

4:45 PM: Clunker Race with La Mans Start. Prize for best costume.

5:00PM: Lifts Close

7PM: Awards Dinner on the Yodler Deck. REALLY GOOD Prizes Will Be Awarded For:
Scavenger Hunt Winner
Clunker Race Winner
Best Costume at Clunker Race (Categories Listed Below)
Scariest
Funniest
Best Female Impersonator
Best Made-Up Superhero
Most Original

Sunday, July 13:
Ride / Clinics

7-9:00AM: Grab&Go Breakfast Buffet at Dry Creek Bar in the Mammoth Mountain Inn.

8:00AM: Intense Crew will be available at the tent to help you get your bike dialed in, or sign you up for a demo ride.

8:45: Check In for Kovarik Racing Skills Clinic. MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED. To register, Email JennG@IntenseCycles.com. There is no charge, but Clinic is intended for Intermediate to Advanced riders only, and is limited to the first 15 entrees.
Topics include:
Bike Set Up
Body Position & Balance
Gears & Brakin
Cornering
Pressure Control
Jumps
Drops
9:00AM: Lifts Open!

9-2:00 PM: Kovarik Racing Skills Clinic (Limited to pre-registered riders). Open riding for Everyone not participating in the clinic.

NOON: Boxed Lunch at Intense Tent

3:00PM: RETURN ALL DEMO BIKES

3:15PM: Kind SendOff: Gather at the Intense Tent to say goodbye to friends new & old until next time... Grab a Kind Bar for the road!

LIFTS ARE OPEN 'TIL 5PM. ENJOY A FEW MORE RUNS BEFORE YOU PACK UP AND HEAD HOME!

Palooza 2: Mammoth Mountain Group Photo

NOTES:
If you have not reserved your hotel room (and are planning to sleep in one), please do so asap. We get a group rate at the Mammoth Mountain Inn. Please CLICK HERE to book your accommodations and note the following:
Group ID: 18643
Password: 37023781
If you have food allergies, or dietary preferences (ie: vegetarian, gluten-free, etc..), please let me know as soon as possible.

Really looking forward to seeing you all out there! It's going to be the best one yet!

Jennifer Gabrielli
Jenng@intensecycles.com

Intense Cycles, Inc | 42380 Rio Nedo Temecula, CA 92590