Quantcast

40 @ 40

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Only Kelly Baker could say that...

kelly baker on VBMX said:
We have a line that hasn't been used in 5 years. The distance is 40 feet. I was super happy to hit it. 40 feet at 40 years old.

Unfortunatly I broke my hand about 3 weeks ago and it isn't healing very well. it looks like my season is over and this may be my last post in this trail season post that I started in the spring.
Seems his hand is doing better...

Some more pics of Kelly at FBM's site. He's great motivation for us old guys w/ family and jobs. http://fbmbmx.com/team/kellyBakerBlog.php

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
I'm 6 feet and 5 years away. And that's on a fully. I'd never even consider it on a hardtail. THAT'S what makes me feel old! And hardtails jump funny...

EDIT: And I was wearing a fullface and pads! What the hell!

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
This is the coolest thing ever. Kelly B talking about his trails...

"Dani, we had our wedding reception there. We had lights strung through the trees, a bar set up, tables, a big TV, a home stereo, a easyup tent with a pool table and pool table light. It was all powered by a generator that we dug a hole and had it in so it wasn't loud. Once we had a kitchen setup and sleeping quarters there. A freind of mine stayed there for a month before he could move into his new apartment. Our grill is called the handle bar and grill. It is a big metal rack with a pair of handlebars cut in half and welded to each side of the grate. "