Quantcast

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Your. Not you're. Sheesh. Let me show you.

Do you think I worry about your (See?) opinion of me? I you think I do, you're (See how that works?) wrong.

My opinions. Neither right nor wrong. But mine. And I will defend to the death your (Again!) right to yours.

And we really do suck at negotiaiting. We need to butt out and leave all the third world stinkholes to their own devices.

And btw, go back and read my original post regarding this. Read for comprehension this time.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Yeah, we are down one tyrant, but at what cost?
Well, Saddam would have killed like....a few Americans. Maybe.

And far more of his own people would have survived under his rule than have died since the invasion.

And a-Q would not have a foothold there.

Thank GOD we invaded.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Well, Saddam would have killed like....a few Americans. Maybe.

And far more of his own people would have survived under his rule than have died since the invasion.

And a-Q would not have a foothold there.

Thank GOD we invaded.
so you're saying that although you wouldn't necessarily prefer him in power still, no one is better off today (except for al-Q, of course)?

you know we're not done, right? i mean, the fun part's over, but there's a nip & tuck left.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
recall that iraq has had a functional gov't for some time, and is even more stable than afghanistan

what was h8r saying about the "big picture"?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping:

You really are struggling today fella! :nopity:

The "functional gov't" can only survive in a fortified green zone environment, it has little real control outside of Bagdad. Yes it has more than Afghanistan but as 95% of Afghanistan has not govenment beyond Nato troops and local tribal councils...... You are to all intense purposes claiming that a cow pat is better than a dog turd. :poster_oops: