Quantcast

495 digging

_bp

Monkey
Apr 20, 2004
Annandale
What's crappening everybody,
This is my first time posting but some of you already know me (just replaced broken Azonic with DMR, usually at 495 Brian).

I am wondering if I can rouse some interest among the lazy 495 thiefs (you know who you are ;)) or anyone else to help me do some digging out there basically any afternoon this and/or next week. I will probably be out there a lot, but would be up for some organization.

There is only about 12-15 man hours of work out there to be done on the bigger line near the field (the "ted's) to turn it into a 20 pack. It doesn't matter if you don't ride them, everyone should do there part because they will ride them eventually.

Bring Shovels! And on the left, no further down than the edge of the first yard!!!!!!!!!!!
:help:
-bp

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
_bp said:
There is only about 12-15 man hours of work out there to be done on the bigger line near the field (the "ted's) to turn it into a 20 pack. It doesn't matter if you don't ride them, everyone should do there part because they will ride them eventually.
i'm off this friday and was planning on doing some XC riding in the morning somewhere. i can stop by and do some digging late afternoon, say 3ish?

i haven't been there since you "encouraged" me to hit that bigger line... so, i need to get my ass out there again soon.

a newly bought shovel is permanently stored in my trunk.

_bp

Monkey
Apr 20, 2004
Annandale
I will be out there today probably sometime around six. I don't even know if I will have my bike. I want to get my line running by Tuesday.
-brian

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
_bp said:
I will be out there today probably sometime around six. I don't even know if I will have my bike. I want to get my line running by Tuesday.
-brian
can't make it out today, but i might stop by tommorrow sometime.

i sent you a PM.

downy

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
Annandale, VA
Glad to see that you're posting Brian. I'll be out there today (friday) around 12 or so to ride and dig some. I got a shovel that I'll bring.