Quantcast

495 Edit?

_bp

Monkey
Apr 20, 2004
Annandale
Does anybody know who tore down one of the landings in one of my under construction lines to build a tabletop?
-bp

_bp

Monkey
Apr 20, 2004
Annandale
I don't know if it was anyone on this list, but I figured I would ask. A friend said he saw some people working on it Sunday. One guy was german, I believe, and the other was on a super 8. Apparently they were nice guys, and I not ready to go to the mattresses or anything; I just want to know why a huge landing was removed. Some people out there really don't need to ask to move things; others do. And I think most of the people that can do whatever they want know what my plans for that jump -- as well as the line where the new jump was put -- were.
-bp

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Someone needs to tell Hans to lay off the digging and to start building that beer garden back there. It's almost Oktoberfest after all.

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
On second thought, maybe we ought to let those Germans do their thing. They may be on to something...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
corey_dcstreet said:
a german guy? hmmm... i ran into a guy there a couple weeks ago, i think i got a pic of him.

i just shot a huge booger out of my nose when i saw that cause i was laughin so hard :thumb:

downy

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
Annandale, VA
We ran into some guys from another country on the thurban that the bmx vans guy was out on. One of those guys was on a grey super 8. I think that's probably him. Don't know his name though.