Quantcast

50 miles after work

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just got back after my second 50 miles ride this week. Nothing like being a bachelor for two weeks. I don't think I have ridden as much as I have over the last two weeks ever. Well tomorrow its back to being full time dad as I pick wife and kids at the air port.

First cold night in the city for the first time in a long time - sucks for me as I love the heat.

My cheap Performance bibs are not cutting in for the amount of riding I am doing but now that I am back to normal schedule they should be fine. Maybe I will treat myself to a fancy pair next summer.

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
There are alot of places to save money and bibs ain't one of them. I've been on vacation this week and have logged 400 miles so far. Wouldn't do that in anything other than my Garneau's. Even when I quit racing and aren't giving clothing and have to buy bibs I will still buy Garneau's or such

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I have loved my Garneau's so far. Riding in the blue/black/white team kit and it is an amazing kit.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
I have a pair of the Garneau Carbon Ion bibs. Definitely my favorite pair (have used Pearl Izumi, Castelli and Assos shorts; Cannondale, Giordana and Capo bibs). The fit is perfect, stays in place even with no leg grippers. Material is a bit strange compared to most shorts- kind of thick and quite soft to the touch. But it feels great and seems to dry well. All the shorts/bibs I have are decent, but with the Garneaus I just find the least to complain about.