Quantcast

51 - the State of Kidwoo

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
http://www.wral.com/voters-in-california-contemplate-forming-new-state/13681341/

It's hard to determine exactly what the final plans are for the proposed newest member to the Union, but assuming Kidwoo is behind the movement, I'm pretty sure there will be slap fights rather than gunfire exchanges, no switchbacks, no carbon DH bikes and/or fancy colorway DH forks, everyone on either cut Minions or Wildrocker 2's, and a lot of Dos Equis consumed (<--based on the proposed flag).

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
There was a thread about this awhile back. The god fearing country folk of north/eastern Colorado were contemplating the same. I say don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, good riddance to bad rubbish, etc...

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
I'd love for them to go too, as long as they just leave the Union altogether and take care of their own infrastructure needs, schools, healthcare, etc...And by the looks of it, a lot of the area referenced in this example is Federally owned, so I'm not sure what kind of "natural resources" they'd really have available to them.

But in the end, I think this is an offshoot of the billionaire who wanted to break up California into 6 states, which makes me wonder if something like this will actually happen at some point.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
There was a thread about this awhile back. The god fearing country folk of north/eastern Colorado were contemplating the same. I say don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, good riddance to bad rubbish, etc...
but then you'll have a alabama style neighbor.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
there will be slap fights rather than gunfire exchanges, no switchbacks, and/or fancy colorway DH forks, everyone on either cut Minions or Wildrocker 2's, and a lot of Dos Equis consumed .
*O-face*

Wait, where did the hatred of 'carbon dh bikes' come from? :rofl:

That ain't me, that's that old guy Scary trying to figure out why I hassle him so much. :D

I've only been in CA for 14 years but that state of Jefferson crap has been going on for a Loooooong time.