Quantcast

9/11/2007: General Strike

RenegadeRick

98th percentile on my SAT & all I got was this tin
so genocide doesn't bother you?
Sure it does. Especially when I am paying for it.

Obviously, the word "globalization" doesn't register with you.
Financial globalization is a fact of life. Military globalization is the path to One-World Government and the NWO.

I guess I was wrong to think some other :monkey: might know what to do. Looks like H8R has the right idea.
I for one, will welcome my new found elbow room up in this motherfvcker.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Sure it does. Especially when I am paying for it.

Financial globalization is a fact of life. Military globalization is the path to One-World Government and the NWO.

I guess I was wrong to think some other :monkey: might know what to do. Looks like H8R has the right idea.
I for one, will welcome my new found elbow room up in this motherfvcker.
Critical thinking ain't yer strong suit, eh? Set-up a flowchart of how the world works in your view. Bounce it off how the actual world works and you'll see a dichotomy not seen since the Seven Day War.

What's good for the goose isn't always good for the gander. Obviously, "The Iraq" is a piss poor deal...but what hasn't sorted itself out after a good 100 years of bombings?

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
Not going to work and dancing in the streets will not stop the war. Sorry.
The reason the US went to war was to make fortunes for those powerful men with enormous amounts of stocks in companies that would benefit from it. That's also why this war is suposed to go on for indefinite time (as GWB said).

As money is the only thing these fine gentlemen care about, that is what you then have to take away from them; hit them where it hurts; shut them down; go to strike.

The second positive outcome a strike will have is that it will bring a lot of good people together who will get enormous strenght and joy from the feeling that that unification will give them, the feeling that something is finally happening; we are moving the stone.

Positive tings will den continue to come if peeple continue to unite, mon.

But that's OK....when you're done with your drum circle, could you please pick up the trash? The neighbors are starting to complain about all the empty granola wrappers.......:crazy:
Checked granola up on Wikipedia, is that some kiind a snack that usually hippies eat?

But now? I hope the war spreads everywhere and we get some elbow room up in this motherfvcker.
If Changleen read that he would probably say "soon come".

To summarize: Three steps must be taken to smash the war racket.

*We must take the profit out of war.
*We must permit the youth of the land who would bear arms to decide whether or not there should be war.
*We must limit our military forces to home defense purposes.
I've been thinking about that and came to two of these conclusions too. We must nationalize all arms industries so that greedy men with power won't have anything to gain, and we have to limit all forces as you did with Japan after WWII. Third one is also good as politicians might have to go do their own fighting if it's going to happen.

Fvck them if they can't take a few rapes and murders from the few psychos in our military.
Now that's a joke that would have MMike snap his fingers in beatnick style to!

the problem is that to affect change you have to organize...
Agree!

The Switzerland thing was damn funny.

Germany? That turned out well last time.
All Germany tried to do (twice) was to take the world domination away from the country that had it then; the UK. They failed and the US inherited the throne from the UK. We could have been speaking Lili Marlene, but instead we're speaking John Wayne and in practice the US is the 4th Reich.

In many places, they LOVE Americans. Sure, some places hate us. Just sayin'.
Swedes love US Americans! But they also loved zie Germans.. Greeks? When the Nazis retireted in -44 the nazi collaborators switched side to the English. None of them were prosecuted for treason, terrorism or anything.

"Wtf were you people thinking electing that tool bag, etc. etc. etc."
Yeh, like John Howard isn't one of the tool bags most used wrenches.

I think we should officially declare ourselves the World Police, disband the UN, and fix that sh!t in the Sudan.
If we don't sell them weapons, keep them fed and educated, and boycot their oil as long as they can't unite, they might be able to fix it them selves. That way the will also get to keep the oil revenues within their country!

Long post, I know but you love it!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
The reason the US went to war was to make fortunes for those powerful men with enormous amounts of stocks in companies that would benefit from it. That's also why this war is suposed to go on for indefinite time (as GWB said).
I stopped reading there.

How many fvcking times do we have to tell you... it wasn't about oil, it wasn't about war profits...

It was about expanding the American Empire.

holy crap dude.

There's a lot easier ways to get money than this convoluted path.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
I stopped reading there.

How many fvcking times do we have to tell you... it wasn't about oil, it wasn't about war profits...

holy crap dude.

assuming thats true, what would be the consequence of a bigger-safer american empire, if not $$$? i´d hardly say its a war for "survival".

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
I stopped reading there.

holy crap dude.

Calmado miho, take a Halls, lay down and breath.

The reason to have an empire is not for dick measurment or anything else whos sole purpose is to feed the ego. Now, feeding your pocket is much more fun, status gaining, something you can compete in and it feeds the ego simultaniously.

All empires have been about bringing home cheap goods from the "colonies", and preferably exporting the refined finished products to these same countries. You should watch the movie Ghandi, you'll see there a great example of this; a peaceful demonstration against that cotton is exported to England, for a low price, and clothes sold back to India made of that same cotton, for a high price.

Ghandi wanted to build cloth making factories in India instead. In the protest they marched hand in hand like 4-6 people at the time towards the gates of a place where British soldiers stood in a fireing squad and shot those who came close.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
You guys think this is about money, but put on your tin foil hats cuz I really believe those nut jobs wanted to take over the world. Rumsfeld was picking a fight with Syria big time and they're currently picking a fight with Iran.

What if they started WW3? Don't ya think they'd try to keep the PotUS?

I'm serious, those guys are fvcking out there.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
You guys think this is about money, but put on your tin foil hats cuz I really believe those nut jobs wanted to take over the world. Rumsfeld was picking a fight with Syria big time and they're currently picking a fight with Iran.

You know, it *is* possible that it might be about more than one thing...

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin

Man, FarOut is my true name, I ought to change rockwool to FarOut. Heck, I should change my Christian name to FarOut, and my tin foil hat is always on. I sleep, eat, shower and copulate in that thing. Flip-mode on, one with the universe, I know what them guys are upto and WW3 will be the biggest money making happening of all times.

Yes, the feeling of power must for them be greater than when they're molesting children. Couple that with money though.... .....the dreamiest Velvet Underground songs won't even come close to prescribing a that feeling.

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
Anyways, good things come out of uniting and working together with masses of people towards a change for the better. Another world is possible, but one has to actually do something to make it happen. Food don't cook its self you know.

If you want to listen to some good music, get into the groove of the 60's and see why those people were so positive and belived in the change of the future, then watch the documentary Woodstock - 3 Days of Peace and Music (Director's Cut).

"The importance is that it's happening" -the organizer of Woodstock to the interviewer in the film when asked the wrong question of why he's doing it.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Rockwool reminds me of the episode of South Park when they get the hippie infestation.

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
wow, I found it!

http://www.southparkzone.com/episode-vid-902.htm

(The similarities arise more towards the end of the episode...it's not just random hippie bashing on ya, man...)
Good one, actually the only one I've seen except the film, never got the similarity though. I don't know what perception you have of me, if you read me wrong, or I might just have missed it because of a sudden blind moment. Anyhow, I like the creator of southpark ever since I saw the film. He's got a lot of irony and reads/tells the world in a way I like.

gayest thread ever
Dude, you've got straight permed pink hair and matching nails.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
If you want to listen to some good music, get into the groove of the 60's and see why those people were so positive and belived in the change of the future, then watch the documentary Woodstock - 3 Days of Peace and Music (Director's Cut).

"The importance is that it's happening" -the organizer of Woodstock to the interviewer in the film when asked the wrong question of why he's doing it.

That's why...like the hippies in the South Park epidose and the hippies at Woodstock, you're able to sanctify your own hedonism (which I have nothing against personally) in terms of it somehow being for social and political change. People getting stoned and ****ing in the mud to rock music is just that--it may redefine hip-ness in a society's youth, but it doesn't end wars, change politics, or "stick it to the man..."

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Back in the 60's, they changed a few things. They changed some perspectives and some minds.

They also felt really good about themselves, which is the only thing most of the fvcktard hippies these days have going for them. They do things that make them feel like they are making a difference. Growing dreads, wearing Simples, smoking pot, going to Burning Man, etc. Does it help stop anything aside from your trust fund?

It doesn't. Greed and war trumps good vibes. Every time.

And modern hippy music sucks greasy donkey balls in hell. All of it.

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
That's why...like the hippies in the South Park epidose and the hippies at Woodstock, you're able to sanctify your own hedonism (which I have nothing against personally) in terms of it somehow being for social and political change. People getting stoned and ****ing in the mud to rock music is just that--it may redefine hip-ness in a society's youth, but it doesn't end wars, change politics, or "stick it to the man..."
Back in the 60's, they changed a few things. They changed some perspectives and some minds.

They also felt really good about themselves, which is the only thing most of the fvcktard hippies these days have going for them. They do things that make them feel like they are making a difference. Growing dreads, wearing Simples, smoking pot, going to Burning Man, etc. Does it help stop anything aside from your trust fund?

It doesn't. Greed and war trumps good vibes. Every time.
I see what you guys mean. I can't speak for today, but looking at Woodstock in -69 the reason why people showed up in such masses, that the area had to be proclaimed an area of catastrophe, was all them messages of change and the revolution against the empire that came with particularily the bay area music.

All psychedelic drugs that people had started consuming in the 60's made them realize that another and more beautiful world was possible. They realized that all the enormous personal changes that they all had was something each and every man, and therfore the society as a whole was possible to achieve.

Before their psychedelic experiances they felt just as dejected as the common man, of their day aswell as the common man feels today, about being able to change the rotten things in this world. By -69 that feeling had grown so big, and because of some reason (haven't found out how yet) when time came for Woodstock those masses thought that that very change would happen there and then.

That's why the organizer of the W said to the interviewer that "it's happening". It was a general feeling that had been built up for years that the growing change they were experiansing would step up a gear to a new phase.

Looking at it in perspective I find it obvious that they had no clear visions of how to take those steps, and also a lack of leadership that could organize it all. That type of leadership surely excisted among different communist organizations (who are known to have a good organizational skill) but how many of those who went to W, aswell as those who never got there, were organized in that sence? Obviously not enough people were.

As I said, I don't know what's going on today as I learned about the 60's from music, particularily Jefferson Airplane/Starship, and the documentary Woodstock - 3 Days of Peace and Music. Listening to all songs and albums from 66-75 makes the feeling of that era graspable.

In 1970, one year after Woodstock, the first Starship album Blows Against The Emire came out. The songs on that album speak of an optimistic era that has passed but will rise again; when masses big enough will take out the Empire. Question is do we want that to happen and what do we do about it?

Getting together and feeling good about our selves (a feeling that comes/grows when intoxicating cannabis) are things nessesary (how does that spell?) if we are to change something. Sitting alone and feeling inadecuate, or at best sober, about one self is no good to no one.

There are things you can do; stop being greedy and don't go of and fight a war for any of the cylinder hats/beloved leaders. Instead this year get together for a bike ride, bring some joints to pass around, have fun and discuss about a few easy steps to take until next 11/9.

H8R, don't you mean Burning Spear?

Leaving that there I want to mention that I found that the terms and similes that was used by Jefferson Airplane/Starship are the same as those George Lucas uses to prescribe our world in his Star Wars films. Great fakkin films, together with the Matrix they are the best in prescribing our world in a similar way to Orwell.

And modern hippy music sucks greasy donkey balls in hell. All of it.
That's cus you're sober or just plain drunk. :D ;)

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I see what you guys mean. I can't speak for today, but looking at Woodstock in -69 the reason why people showed up in such masses, that the area had to be proclaimed an area of catastrophe, was all them messages of change and the revolution against the empire that came with particularily the bay area music.

All psychedelic drugs that people had started consuming in the 60's made them realize that another and more beautiful world was possible. They realized that all the enormous personal changes that they all had was something each and every man, and therfore the society as a whole was possible to achieve.
No, they liked to get blitzed, listen to music, and ****...