Quantcast

^._.^ Meow it’s Caturday

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Up towards Golden to sell some kart parts. I got to spend about an hour talking with the senior CFP on the CFP team yesterday about the role, where I would fit best, etc. I would be a perfect fit for one arm, because my specialty within employer and government plans. I've been sending him accounts for the last year, so he's been working with clients I work with. He emailed the director (bcc'd me) and told him that I should be the next team hire. We shall see, but I've worked with the director for years and we were on the same team for 5 years, so we already click well together. Fingers crossed, because this is definitely the path I want to go down.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Small dog decided that I should wake up at 5 am. So out I went to run errands and buy tools.

Likely, today will be filled with working on projects and entertaining the child.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey fella! I ran 18 miles this morning and I wore the thermal tights that I knew were going to chafe my balls, but I wore them because they are warm, and so my balls got chafed. Good run otherwise.

Off to pull a volunteer shift now with the local dog adoption group.... we'll probably come home with a foster.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy ppls

metric shit ton and a half of people up at Winter Park. About 3-4” powder on my deck this morning so similar on mountain and it’s snowing at a good clip. Tomorrow morning will be good.

today will be a day. A day to wait in lines. We are waiting yet as eldest kid has a 9:40 Google Meet video interview regarding the middle school for which she’s auditioning.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Hey fella! I ran 18 miles this morning and I wore the thermal tights that I knew were going to chafe my balls, but I wore them because they are warm, and so my balls got chafed. Good run otherwise.

Off to pull a volunteer shift now with the local dog adoption group.... we'll probably come home with a foster.
Solid effort this morning !

Wear a pair of 6” boxer/briefs under your tights to protect your little buddies from chafing. Or get some Body Glide.

Last edited:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
No such thing, ol' buddy. This is a one-way ticket. Once we cross that border, we're on our own

Open house at the river house today, realtor feels the need to call every single second for every little detail. Not having that.

In other news,

Found an Architect that does ICF and engineered plans, hopefully the surveyor gets his turds in a bundle so I can start moving some dirt and burning some shiznit yo!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Youngest child decided we should all wake up at fyv eh ehm today.... Him and wifey are sick.
Still took oldest child to xc ski practice and decided to go for a skate too. Now I'm hacking up a lung.

Seems like a good time for a nap.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
After some digging I have learned that the new to me Sid is a 2012 model. Great shape despite it's age.
From your photo earlier I think wife has pretty much the same fork for her 29er HT except tapered steerer.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
We started Hannah on her ADHD medicine today. It's AMAZING! She's still herself, but focusing on things. She's super polite to Haley, without fighting or making mean comments. She is actively helping Wifey with a science project, making it vs just getting mad that it's not done. When we were out, she was still energetic, but not running around out of control. I'm pretty blown away by how much of a difference it's making. She's not muted at all - just focused.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
We started Hannah on her ADHD medicine today. It's AMAZING! She's still herself, but focusing on things. She's super polite to Haley, without fighting or making mean comments. She is actively helping Wifey with a science project, making it vs just getting mad that it's not done. When we were out, she was still energetic, but not running around out of control. I'm pretty blown away by how much of a difference it's making. She's not muted at all - just focused.
got some more of that stuff? asking for a fren

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Which Rx was she prescribed

gonefirefightin

free wieners
River House Open house was a zoo apparently, cops came by due to the parking fiasco on the street, and I am not sure the realtor was expecting the hordes in droves including every resident in the neighborhood comparing their own home to values. Zillow listing now shows bumping 1400 views and 100 saves on the second day. Guess some offers will be inbound soon.