Quantcast

(*) [^] (&) ___ Wednesderpday ___ (&) [^] (*)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
a cousin from philly is at my brothers in longmont...road tripping across the states i think...i guess she never heard about it might snow up until june in colorado...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Someone builds a trail. it curves going from here to there. Some asshat cuts across the curve in order to record a better time, followed by other asshats.

Analogous to sanitization of technical sections.
Every time I close off one of those cut-throughs with logs, branches and small trees, I piss all over them. That way when asshats remove the branches, they get gnome pee on their hands. Hope they like that smell.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
drinking an imperial stout brewed by a buddy at work. he does a good job in general. most of his beers could use a tad more carbonation, but it was a surprise and free and pretty delicious. so i ain't complaining. plotting how to squeeze in a ride this weekend. trying to write a grant application for an upcoming show. stop distracting me, RM!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Most people are woefully ignorant of the fact that snow is a real thing in our mountains until the 4th of July. And sometimes even later...
and this aint her first road trip either....oddly enough...i do not ever remember meeting her...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Recovering from a long night seeing the Flaming Lips. Quite the spectacle.
mushrooms?

i have only seen them once....i think they opened for candlebox.....needless to say....i did not stick around.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
today's summary:

-drove kid to daycare, then had to go into the office. nearly 2 hours from the time i left to the time i got to the office
-dealt with shitty QE's
-half assed slides for presentation to global director of my dept next week (i hate this guy a lot)
-wife called, was picking up kid from daycare with suspected strep
-1:1 meeting with boss got moved from his office to the bar (last time this happened someone got fired). sudden panic. asked if i was about to get fired as we were leaving. boss says "ha no".
-arrive at bar, boss buys my drink. sit down. other colleagues show up at bar also. turns out it was a "surprise baby shower happy hour" at the bar.
-thought kid having strep was smoke and mirrors for the happy hour. this was not the case. left happy hour early (but got 2 crowlers before i did) to help wife take kid to dr. strep confirmed.
-wfh tomorrow (kid stays home b/c strep). so climbed after he went to bed and beers / shed while trying to fix my phone.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
mushrooms?

i have only seen them once....i think they opened for candlebox.....needless to say....i did not stick around.
I usually don't care for fancy light shows at a concert, but these guys do it right. I may have felt like I was on shrooms had little more than a few beers. Out late with too much shit to do at work to get enough sleep.

Seen them once before, an outdoor daylight concert. A much better experience in a small dark theater.

Ween is up next in a month or so.