Quantcast

(_o)(_o) Wednesday go away GMT (o_)(o_)

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

New camp stove is on the way. After many years of using an older Coleman propane stove I upgraded to a Partner Stove. Mmm, shiny.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hello.

I really have to work out why I keep waking up at 5am. It doesn't matter if I go to bed at 8pm or 1am, I wake up at 5-5:30am.

Oh well. Bike and crap is loaded up for tonights group ride. Hopefully the Banshee doesn't fold in half. Dude from Transition sent me an email yesterday.......w00t. Getting closer...

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Rode over to pick up my son yesterday with his bike in the right hand. It got caught in my bike and I went down like a sack of potatoes with a deep wound to my left angle which then could not get stitches as I had waited too long. Even worse I got a hold in my favorite Patagonia jacket.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just found out that a chick who I dated on and off back east is moving to Seattle. I would prefer to never speak to her again but we have mutual close friends who visit out here regularly, interaction is inevitable.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Cleaning house, sending resumes, caulking deck rails, and reggae show if my head chills out by then... not sure a room full of smoke will be the best for it. Driving after that could be sketch.

Road the bike to the school with the kiddo this morning. Gotta love the "Please mom, can I ride my biiiikkkkeeee?" :) even if just to school.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Picked up the new graphics for Topé this morning and took 'em to the shop...

Plan for install is tomorrow night... gonna try to ride after work today then go to the shop to do some final cleaning/prep on the car so we can just stick them stickers. Then the car leaves for Barstow on Saturday for a press junket next week... Oh man.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Hello.

I really have to work out why I keep waking up at 5am. It doesn't matter if I go to bed at 8pm or 1am, I wake up at 5-5:30am.

Oh well. Bike and crap is loaded up for tonights group ride. Hopefully the Banshee doesn't fold in half. Dude from Transition sent me an email yesterday.......w00t. Getting closer...
age. you're getting old.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Fall is in the air. I wish we could just have winter already. Getting my PSIAA level1 cert this year. Applying for scholarships now. Wish me luck!