Quantcast

A Bike For Me!

I'm With Him

Chimp
Apr 5, 2004
Sumner aka Hicksville
Okay, so I have begun the long and grueling task of hunting for the perfect bike to begin my freeride career...or hobby at least:) If anyone has any suggestions (I have a team of friends and a very excited boyfriend on the job as well) as to what would be a good, relatively inexpensive bike to start on, I'd appreciate it. I'm about 150ish pounds and plan on jumping. Again, I'd really appreciate the help! Thanks!:monkey:

Mar 30, 2004
Lexington, KY
i personally agree with monkey spanker, my friend has a P2 and ive probably rode his bike more than my specilaized comp. Its a heavy duty frame but still light.Another choice may be one of the konas'.id suggest a hoss or somethin near it, but i still think the P2 is ur best choice.

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
hey those giant stp are great bikes. it you are looking to dirt jump a hardtail is really helpful. the stp is great because you can get the top dog model for $1000. they have short chainstays. 16" to be persice. they ride great. that are also versitile. you can do mtx, dj, street/urban, light fr(they are a little steep angle wise though)

btw Gaint has the best warrent i know of!! only took them 5 days to get me my new frame!!