Quantcast

A case of the mondays..(warning 56kers)

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
The sun has been shining in Washington for about a week straight and this means that the Cap forest trails begin calling to me.

Loaded up and entering cap forest this morning.

My buddy Criag back for the summer, so he met me on our favorite trail

His ride

halfway through the nasty climb, Craig has some trouble.

Nice...

Here's me pretending to be annoyed, when I was actually dying for a break. College kids... sheeesh.

Some nice scenery on the way up. Craig thinks he can fix it.

At least they got rid of their tv too.

It was all worth it. The best singletrack in the world and GREEEEEEN. You've never breathed crisp fresh air until you've been on this trail.

Somebody even built a log ride!?

Just because fisheye shots amuse me.

Then we headed to my house for some post ride eats. I whipped out some grilled goods and we each made our own tacos.

Mine

Craig's

About this time, Craig is sick of photos and ready to move on.

The hot tub is always a grande finale.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Maybe I missed it in the text of the TR, but are you on your way to an interview? :)
That was my favorite wedding shooting shirt. Then it got stained and I didn't have the heart to throw it out, so it is now my favorite(cooler weather) riding shirt.

greenhood

Turbo Monkey
Jun 12, 2006
SEATTLE-MINNEAPOLIS
I have the same car and rack as you, (different bike). Anyway, I feel really nervous driving around with my bike on the back. Everytime I see a teenage girl on cell phone in my rearview mirror I have a panic attack. Do you have insurance that covers your bike and rack? Someone told me that homeowners insurance might cover it? My car insurance definatley does not.