Quantcast

A dream innaugural speech...or if I were prez

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?

My Fellow Americans:

As you all know, the defeat of Iraq regime has been completed.

Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is now complete.

This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq. This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now time to begin the reckoning.

Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short.

The United Kingdom, Spain, Bulgaria, Australia, and Poland are some of the countries listed there.

The other list contains everyone not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war.

The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hell-holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.

Need help with a famine? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France.

In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home. On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth.

Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France, or maybe China.

To Israel and the Palestinian Authority. Yo, boys. Work out a peace deal now. Just note that Camp David is closed. Maybe all of you can go to Russia for negotiations. They have some great palaces there. Big tables, too. I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France, Germany, and Russia. Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well. Bon chance, mes amis.

I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or watch your precious Benzes, Beamers, and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York.

A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change.

Mexico is also on List 2. President Fox and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment I will have a couple extra tank and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to put em? Yep, border security. So start doing something with your oil.

Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty - starting now.

We are tired of the one-way highway.

It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, "darn tootin."

Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America. It is time to eliminate homelessness in America. It is time to eliminate World Cup Soccer from America. To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thanks guys. We owe you and we won’t forget.

To the nations on List 2, a final thought. Drop dead.

God bless America.

Thank you and good night.

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
I am 17 and I can tell that you don't know what the **** you're talking about. A for effort though. A+ on unpinkbikelyness.

THat was gnarcore!!

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
thanks for the moral support.

i didn't write it, i'm merely reposting it from an email i received because i found it quite appealing.

i fully realize its simplistic so don't be so quick to assume that i cannot grasp geopolitical situations.

there are however, some things in there that i find particularly agreeable and would love to see pursued as a matter of foreign policy.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
A good rule of thumb is to not post any of these political manifestos that you get via email. It makes you look...uh...never mind.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
ridetoofast said:
please do...im sure it has the potential to be entertaining
Unfortunately it won't be very entertaining, my understanding of foreign and domestic policy is straight-up bad...at best. I couldn't even begin to try to make sense of my thoughts...but I'll try anyway.

As you all know, the defeat of Iraq regime has been completed.
The conflict in the Middle East isn't something I enjoy reading about (I no longer have a tv), so it could be very possible that the Iraqi regime has indeed been defeated within the last few weeks and I just haven't heard about it. I doubt that, so the chances are that the war in the middle east won't be done with for some time, possibly well through GW's term. In the long-term, life could very well improve for those within the Middle East, but until that time, our efforts to spread "freedom" and "liberty" throughout the Middle East (read every-other thread in the PD forum) could fuel the number of fundamentalists.

Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is now complete.
Really? I hadn't heard. The fact is, even after the military work is done, that billions of dollars will still be needed to rebuild Iraq. Our financial obligation to Iraq will easily last through GW's term, and whether or not Congress wants to spend it, we owe it to Iraq after we invaded their country.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war.
I have no figures on foreign aid and really have no clue as to which specific countries you're referring to. But, I guess you're right?

The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hell-holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.
I agree with you, we shouldn't support a healthy cause if it's just going straight to the country's leader. I'm too lazy to google the exact country, but somewhere in Africa was a country that stopped receiving AIDS support because the leader reportedly pocketed the money. I agree, stop that. But isn't part of this spreading of democracy, freedom and liberty to help those less fortunate than us? Those who are oppressed by violent and unfit leaders? Huh, kinda sounds like part of the reason (the other being the mysterious wmd's) we invaded Iraq.

Need help with a famine? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France.

Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France, or maybe China.
Why the hate towards France? Because they didn't want to get involved? Should we have bullied them into war? Hell, why don't we invade them too? I'ma gonna get me some freedom fries while I'm at it. If the general population of France doesn't want to get involved (Democracy), they shouldn't. We should celebrate their freedom, the fact that the country's people are allowed to have an effect on their government. Or..we could invade them too and make them fight our war.

To Israel and the Palestinian Authority. Yo, boys. Work out a peace deal now.
Why should they do it alone? We helped start it.

Blah blah blah, you get the picture. I'm tired, have a great weekend all!

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
ridetoofast said:
oh darn...no insightful, all knowing commentary from the greatest political pundit every known to man???
Ocassionally the idiocy espoused here is so advanced in its ridiculousness that the hoi polloi are rendered speechless. I never thought a bigger dickhead than N8 would grace these forums but I've been proven wrong. Suffice is to say, if the situation in your original post ever came to pass do you really think "the world" would be the one to suffer most. Perhaps you might want to look up the meaning of "hubris".

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
yup, cuba knows how good autocracies work...... dont you want to to have ultra high tariffs and that kind of stuff so you´ll finish your fictional seppuku faster????

damn kid, you are definately a fine jewel.....