Quantcast

a Family Ride.

splat

Nam I am
Well it started out , asMy son wanted to go to the dirt jumps over by IF_rider's . 1 thing lead to another and before you know it my Wife and Daughter are joing in us too. so down to the rail trail we go.

I don't get too many Opertunities to get Pictures of my Daughter riding. But here she is .

and the Rail trail , My Lovely wife going over a Rail Road Arch. I think I'll have to come back here with the good camera and get some shots of this

a couple of places on the rail trail you need to take detours to avoind 2 -300 yard Mud Bogs , here is my wife rejoinging the rail trail from one of those detaours , those are mush more fun that the actual rail trail.

We got to the Jumps , they are nothing special.
here is the Boy hitting the big one , Really didn't get much air , his rear wheel never left the ground

The only one of me that came out , the wife really needs to learn how to use this camera.

the Boy on a Berm

we didn't go back the same wasy we got there , but did cross that route .

Here is the wife on some trail

all 3 of them going past me on a part of the rail trail.

now going past where we got on , on the way , Peter shows this suspention eats up a log like this .

we made a stop at a Quarry , droped a few rocks into it .

and just before we got back home I got this last shot on some single track, at this point my Batteries went dead.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Good Stuff!

We did a sort of family (and friends) ride today as well.

Me, Liam, Connor, Quo Fan and Big T

This was Connor's first real trail ride and he did pretty well (even if he thinks he didn't). Liam loved it. I'd like to get a chance to just head out on some not too overly techy stuff with just Liam sometime. I think he'd dig it.

Cheers,

Mark