Quantcast

A few pics from Mt. Hood Race

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
Mt. Hood was awesome!

I'm too tired for a race report but here are a few pics.

Hey, Oly, BuildYourOwn and Tacoma Lad, it was fun hangin' with ya. pm me your email addresses and I'll send you the rest of the pics. Just a few other random pics, but why do I have like 5 of Oly taking off his clothes and showing his skin??

Attachments

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Megan Black said:
but why do I have like 5 of Oly taking off his clothes and showing his skin??
Maybe because you kept on mistaking him for Sasquatch? That's why i wanted to take him on some epic rides with me this year for Sasquatch protection, in case horny Sasquatches wanted to do some bunga bunga, he's much sexier in a hairy kinda way. :D
Sound like you guys all hadda blast, i'm glad no bones were broke! :thumb:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
Maybe because you kept on mistaking him for Sasquatch? That's why i wanted to take him on some epic rides with me this year for Sasquatch protection, in case horny Sasquatches wanted to do some bunga bunga, he's much sexier in a hairy kinda way. :D
DOH! :eek:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Skookum said:
:heart: gotta feel the love! thanks skooks!

Cant wait till your back up and riding so you can take me to these grounds of my ancestors........its been a long time since ig seen grandma and grandpa.......

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Sweet. That pic makes me look like I'm going fast.
For those who have never been. Mt Hood is a fun race. And get this, the course is actually challenging! Oh yeah, and there was cheap, good beer.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
buildyourown said:
Sweet. That pic makes me look like I'm going fast.
For those who have never been. Mt Hood is a fun race. And get this, the course is actually challenging! Oh yeah, and there was cheap, good beer.
Cheap beer?? Wasnt it free?? Oops...was i suppossed to pay for those 3 pints??? Greedy bastard.

Thanks again T for the trip. Maybe next summer we do a few as Friday night camp overs! No 5am departures.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
that's more than enough (I would have done it for free)

save that to buy a few pitchers, we'll get some people together in a smokey room, drink, make a wish-list and scheme up ways to blackmail Oly!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Megan Black said:
that's more than enough (I would have done it for free)

save that to buy a few pitchers, we'll get some people together in a smokey room, drink, make a wish-list and scheme up ways to blackmail Oly!
Um...... :nope: :nuts:

So im the new whipping boy? eh?? :eviltongu

Just wait... an elephant never forgets...... and im pretty vengefull..... :eviltongu

Tacoma Lad

Chimp
Jul 11, 2004
tacoma wa
After having an eventful Sat. morning the free beer at the end was what did it for me, Plus the fact that the race was alot of fun and I got to see Speed metals mascot the Sasquatch rip it up!!!!!!!!