Quantcast

A few questions for modern physics believers (manimal style post)

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
well, i have a few questions for all the relativistic people out there.

relativity is totally contrary to sagnac 1914 experiment. thus is incorrect. how can u explain that?

momentum is not conserved in quantum physics.

relative time is totally non-sense. do u think time is just an extra dimension that can be twisted? or to think is an armonic line that goes in perfection with space?

its totally non-sense compared to aethro-kinematics!!!

a world with an aether would perfectly obbey the kinetic gas theory.

relavistism is ridiculous compared to newtonian mechanics!!!

the ideas of Steven Rado, world known self taught Dr. with extensive research in physics, and his knowledge acquired as a drop-out college freshman physics major, and his 300+ speeches a year on physics, undoubtely give more authority on the subject, than einstein, hawkings, heisenberg, maxwell....)

I think this quantum mechanics stuff is just a religion, and based upon a misunderstanding of newtonian mechanics and the holy aether idea.

its totally non-sense and the modern gravitational model should not be taught at schools, because its public funding to support this faulty ideas.

it should not even be taught at public schools!!, we should cut the budget of berkeley, michigan and every public college theoretical physics dept.

(this thread is purposely wrong and based upon a pathetic understanding of modern physics, and even newtonian mecahnics. basically is a quote of other's questions, who dont understand it either.
And should not be treated seriously, just as a parody to the evolution thread.)
crank it up now.

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
I think you need to read "The Homeless Interpretation
of Quantum Mechanics" by Chongo Chuck, calculations checked by Jose Pereyra. This tome will set you straight!!

The Cheese

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Originally posted by johnbryanpeters
The earth has no velocity. God tells me so in his nightly broadcastd directed to my brain by the CIA agents parked outside in the camoflage van with jet thrusters.

J
Correct!! The Earth is the center of the universe, to be more exact I am the center of the universe. The only place on Earth with zero velocity is where I am standing. Your velocity will depend on your distance to me and how fast I decide to rotate existance at that particular moment.:p

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
All elements in the universe revolve around the head of GW Bush.

I went blank yesterday for about 10 hours and this is what I now believe.

I cant remember what happened to me in those 10 hours...strange :monkey:

PS. ALEXIS_DH's opening statement reads like a DN post :monkey:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
hmmm, why anyone yet have post anything saying that this is totally different from evolution, and that this example doesnt apply?

c'mon people, get that imagination moving!! i've read way too many funny stuff in this board, but i know the best ones are about to come.

btw: i havent seen burlysurly posting in a while. i remember whenever i posted he always replied within the first 30 seconds.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by ALEXIS_DH
hmmm, why anyone yet have post anything saying that this is totally different from evolution, and that this example doesnt apply?
yo Gov'nor, wanna repeat that in the Queen's English? Heck, any english :D

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Originally posted by LordOpie
yo Gov'nor, wanna repeat that in the Queen's English? Heck, any english :D

¿Por qué carajo nadie ha hecho un "post" argumentando que esta analogía no es válida?
¿cuál es la diferencia entre esto y el "post" de la evolución?

hmm, hell, it was soo hard to write that in spanish.

if i keep speaking english like that, and forgetting spanish as i just realized, i'll have some sort of serious speech impairment soon.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Originally posted by ALEXIS_DH
¿Por qué carajo nadie ha hecho un "post" argumentando que esta analogía no es válida?
¿cuál es la diferencia entre esto y el "post" de la evolución?

hmm, hell, it was soo hard to write that in spanish.

if i keep speaking english like that, and forgetting spanish as i just realized, i'll have some sort of serious speech impairment soon.
Wait till yourbrain cant figure out what language it wants to think in. You know you "internal voice". I have heard that it is wierd when it starts to change languages when your thinking to yourself.

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
Originally posted by golgiaparatus
Wait till yourbrain cant figure out what language it wants to think in. You know you "internal voice". I have heard that it is wierd when it starts to change languages when your thinking to yourself.
Yes, but which internal voice? All of mine speak in different languages. I thought the voices were gone, but they're back. I need a Babel Fish.

The Cheese