Quantcast

a few trial pics

chinkerjuarez

Monkey
Oct 18, 2006
Englewood, CO
Nice pics Mike. Sorry didn't get back to you this weekend I was busy doing somethings around the house. I'll be out of town for Easter this weekend put will be able to ride at sometime hopefully. Give me a holler

literocola

Chimp
Feb 22, 2007
Littleton, CO
Nice pics Mike. Sorry didn't get back to you this weekend I was busy doing somethings around the house. I'll be out of town for Easter this weekend put will be able to ride at sometime hopefully. Give me a holler
No worries, I had figgured that you were busy doing something.

Have a good Easter.

Michael

literocola

Chimp
Feb 22, 2007
Littleton, CO
Why does no one ever post?
WTF.
Does trials not like do it for XC, DH, any other riders?

What the hell. I feel like I've lost the forum battle.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
there used to be a huge cotrials pic of the day thread in here... no idea if it's even still around.

edit- rofles... some of the pics are still up on my server, as are some old ass videos. crazy. the thread is still on here too.

literocola

Chimp
Feb 22, 2007
Littleton, CO
Ive watched almost all of your videos. Liked em all.

I dont feel my skills are even worthy of pic of the day. Maybe next year I will be good enough.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
who cares if you're good enough? just ride and have fun and try to have that come through in your posted pics. the haters are going to hate regardless of how dope anything is but the good folks will appreciate the fun times at any level.

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
who cares if you're good enough? just ride and have fun and try to have that come through in your posted pics. the haters are going to hate regardless of how dope anything is but the good folks will appreciate the fun times at any level.

HERE HERE!!!! :clapping:

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Your pictures scare my shins. Do you ever slip a pedal and kill the shin. Most trials guys I know wear shin gaurd of some kind. Nice pics.

Loose Nuts

Chimp
Mar 6, 2007
Denver
Your pictures scare my shins. Do you ever slip a pedal and kill the shin. Most trials guys I know wear shin gaurd of some kind. Nice pics.
His shins are an absolute mess. Mine are too, but after my last really bad shred about a year ago, I've been wearing my pads everytime I ride.

literocola

Chimp
Feb 22, 2007
Littleton, CO
I dont like wearing knee/shin guards while riding trials. I feel too constricted; and I need all the mobility that I can get.

But, yes my shins are a pretty bad, girls tend to not like them.

I have been wearing knee pads, that are for volleyball; 8 bucks from Wally World. Since I tend to smash my knees in the stem every once and a while.