Quantcast

a fun ride , but just seamed to have bad karma

splat

Nam I am
Tonight was thursday nite ride night. Awesome weather , and had a good group. ther ewere 10 of us, we decided not to bring lights since only about half of us had them. The cast for tonight was Me, SloMoJo, Ace, Berkshire_rider, QuoFan, Teresa, YakFish, Donny , ben-o and Gnurider1080

so Off we went
we didn't get in very far when Donny snapped a derailer hanger off. He had a spare and replaced it , whilke he was replacing his hanger the majoriy of the group moved along a little to a nice little play rock

Yakfish on a roller

Ace same roller , but did not have the best line and hit one of the rocks at the bottom hard blew his fron tire and went OTB.

Donny hasn't even finished fixing the first mechanical problem and we already have #2
Ace's Tube, That is one hell of a Snake Bite.

while Ace fixed that More playing

Berkshire_rieder on top of the rock

Yakfish same rock , different angle.

We were riding along, when I herd teh "hold Up yell" Herd sloMoJo went down, so I meanader back to see what the problem was , He had a BIG problem.

Ouch! He will be calling Titus in the morning.

I led SloMoJo out while the Quo_fan and Berkshire RIder lead the rest of the group.

I would catch back up to them a little while later.

Berkshire_rider and Ace going down a 2 step.

Yakfish , Hucking to flat

Light was now becoming an issue

gnurider hitting the newly completed ( for the 2 or 3 rd time ) Rented Mule

Teresa on the Berm for Frame Twister.

We would now High tail it out because we were quickly losing light. and of course we got anotehr flat! quo_fan this time, he made quick work and changed the tube and off we went. and got back to my place just as it was really getting dark.

but WOW 4 mechenicals on 1 ride , eep!

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
While Splat was leading SloMo out, I snapped a few shots of the group in the rock garden and JRA

A photo of the elusive Splat

YakFish on the roller from a different angle

Berkshire_rider in the garden with Gnurider1080 in the background

Donny riding back to re-attempt the garden

YakFish and Gnurider1080 JRA

Teresa JRA

Teresa had test ridden SloMo's Titus, because she is thinking of getting a new bike, and Titus is on the list. She liked the bike, and after SloMo broke it, she said to me "He broke my bike".

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
photobucket.com sign up and host your pictures,anything under 1 mb will be resized, consider it, the forum won't be soo wide

splat

Nam I am
habitatxskate said:
photobucket.com sign up and host your pictures,anything under 1 mb will be resized, consider it, the forum won't be soo wide
Ahh , you might want to do a little research boefore making these statements ,
while it is true. if you had looked you would have seen that Both Myself and
Quofan both used photobucket