Quantcast

A game to while away a few minutes...

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I got to level 7 the other day. I also have that killer club/turkey leg thing. My stupid brute never uses the darn thing so I've been losing alot lately. I had a fight this morning and my opponent had a bear. A frickin bear. To say I lost would be polite.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I got to level 7 the other day. I also have that killer club/turkey leg thing. My stupid brute never uses the darn thing so I've been losing alot lately. I had a fight this morning and my opponent had a bear. A frickin bear. To say I lost would be polite.
I fought a chick with 2 dogs last night. I have yet to face a bear, but a wolf kicked my ass a few nights ago.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I've made it to the 7h once...I'm still having a hard time entering though. The tournaments seem to fill quick and are full before I get around to checking.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I've lost my last 5 f-ing fights! The last chick had a dof AND a bear, WTF? I got a stick for level 7. Look out, I have a STICK!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I made it to the quarterfinals in todays tourney, might win it?
Do you have trouble with math? Please note bolded numbers :D

gonefirefightin's page said:
10h Your Brute has beaten PHG22
11h Your Brute has beaten TOOOMX
12h wickedZZ has crushed your Brute!
Your Brute has been eliminated by wickedZZ (what an unexpected ending!)
19h - Quarter-final
beevee's page said:
12h Your Brute has beaten Brawrr the 3rd
13h Your Brute has beaten gereld
14h Stevinho has crushed your Brute!
Your Brute has been eliminated by Stevinho (he ran off at the end of the fight)
19h - Quarter-final

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
what hotel are you at tonight and how many chopped up hookers are in the bathtub?

bet yer loving the rain eh?
I'm at the luxurious Econolodge in lovely Crescent City, CA right on 101. This place was empty when I checked in, now it's full of jackasses (see my Toshi style picture).

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I think you may have the wrong turny BV, I got to the 512h in my last one, got some more schwag for it too.
:confused:

The quarter finals happened at 19h (i.e. the 19th round), you were out in the 12th round (12h) - 7 rounds before the quarter finals even happened :p

I hit 128th in the last tournament, but was still well out of the quarter finals. Also, you just kicked my ass with that bigass hammer... Holy crap do you have a lot of weapons.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
:confused:

The quarter finals happened at 19h (i.e. the 19th round), you were out in the 12th round (12h) - 7 rounds before the quarter finals even happened :p

I hit 128th in the last tournament, but was still well out of the quarter finals. Also, you just kicked my ass with that bigass hammer... Holy crap do you have a lot of weapons.
just made it to level ten this mornin, woo hoo

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I just made level 9 last night. I got a hatchet that seems to do as much damage as my bone. Still only have one pupil, though.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'm up to 11 and still have crap for stats. But my mace is a crusher (although it's no BFH). My poor dog keeps getting its ass bitten off my wolves and bears.