Quantcast

A good beer belly

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Father's Day gift

What’s the best way to avoid paying $8 bucks a beer at a concert? Simply bring it along in your fake Beerbelly. What a concept. Its surprising that no one else thought of it before. What to do if you already have a beer belly? No worries, you just gained another 20 pounds overnight. I mean, who’s going to notice anyhow?

Don’t worry girls – they have a product just for you. It’s called the Winerack and it’s just like you guessed it. A bra that you fill up with – what else – wine!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Ordered mine.
Asked them to let me sell them too.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Before camelbacks came out I used to smuggle liquor into events in recycled bags that milk comes in for cafeteria use. cut open the lining of a jacket and slip it in, run a hose to the cuff of the jacket. It used to help that I lived in a frozen hellhole and giant down parka could hide a lot of booze.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
So I want to have some Moobs to go with my beer gut.
This makes me worthy of scorn and reproach?
Oh how the kettle is calling me black...

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Since every man is different the male externals come in 5 different sizes. And yes in this particular case size is important, but all one needs to do is to print out the SIZING GUIDE, cut out the half moons, and there is no guessing. This is a girth measurement, and has nothing to do with length.
Man, I've always been told it was all about the girth...