Quantcast

A little Backyard session...lots of pics

Psychobiker and I have spent many months working on jumps and stunts in an area right out my backyard. It's nice having this right here, but as any of you diggers know it didn't come easy. Thought I would share the pics from the last 2 rides back there.

Psychobiker:

Jonnynails:

Colin:

Not a big place at all, but feel like we did a good job with the terrain we have. None of the jumps or stunts are too big, just enough to keep you in practice when your not DH'ing or in the mountains somewhere.

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
Nice setup you have there! How much area do you have to work with?

Looking for someplace near my home to do something similar. Are you somewhere near me? I am in the Waxhaw/Wesley Chapel area.

Last edited:
Nice setup you have there! How much area do you have to work with?

Looking for someplace near my home to do something similar. Are you somewhere near me? I am in the Waxhaw/Wesley Chapel area.
I don't have a lot of room, but optimized what I have. I don't know how much longer it is going to last as the developer has a survey crew real close to my stuff right now and I know eventually he wants to build houses back there. I originally had approval to build back there, but that owner sold and just told me to not tell the new owner who is going to develop it one day.

I'm about 15 minutes from you salami. PM me and next time I'm going to ride I'll let you know and your welcome to come out.

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
Sweet! I wish I had some more elevation change in my yard, for some stunts like that. Nothing like when hard work pays off!

It is directly behind my house. Trails start at the edge of my backyard. It is continually an on going project. Started cutting the line to build a road gap jump. This along with a dual slalom line are my projects for the winter. With the rain we get and cooler temps this time of year it is perfect digging weather.

keltron

Chimp
Dec 9, 2008
It is directly behind my house. Trails start at the edge of my backyard. It is continually an on going project. Started cutting the line to build a road gap jump. This along with a dual slalom line are my projects for the winter. With the rain we get and cooler temps this time of year it is perfect digging weather.
that's pretty good
my back yard consists of a big green field in which young miscreants like to wreak havoc at around 11pm