Quantcast

A little workin' a little ridin'

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
This weekend, the 25th & 26th, we will be doing some much needed maintenance on Dry Hill on both Saturday and Sunday which will surely be followed by some riding. It's a BYOT (T+tool) thing. Drop an e-mail or a call me at 360-477-9288 if you're into it, because we need to have some idea how many people are coming.
ST

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
I will be there Saturday, I will try to bring as many tools as I can fit into the rig. I may bring some power clearing tools with me if they fit in the car with all my bike stuff. Great for cutting back clutter.

Hope to have another set of hands coming with me too.

T.Rex

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
Pacific Northwest
I will be there Saturday, I will try to bring as many tools as I can fit into the rig. I may bring some power clearing tools with me if they fit in the car with all my bike stuff. Great for cutting back clutter.

Hope to have another set of hands coming with me too.
yep, I vote for that too:rolleyes:see you Saturday. I have room in the bed of my truck to haul some tools. 253.334.1026

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
Call when you get to town, and I'll give you the combo.

Weed eaters will be key this weekend, as well as a few picks for some braking bumps in the upper Knuckle. We won't slave all day though, I promise.

Thanks in advance for the help.

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
Shoulder just told me I am staying home. I went to get gas and it started to lock up again, without a co driver the 6 hrs is not looking that great. See you guys in a week or two.

Dave

Last edited:

T.Rex

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
Pacific Northwest
Shoulder just told me I am staying home. I went to get gas and it started to lock up again, without a co driver the 6 hrs is not looking that great. See you guys in a week or two.

Dave
ya got my number, next time call me and we'll carpool. You wouldn't have liked the ferry lines; 90minutes just to get to the toll booth unless you went at 6:00.see you in PA

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
ya got my number, next time call me and we'll carpool. You wouldn't have liked the ferry lines; 90minutes just to get to the toll booth unless you went at 6:00.see you in PA
I have your number? Who is this? LOL sorry PM me. I am lost its been a long hot day. I don't take the ferry I drive around. I get 40+mpg with two bikes ontop and a semi heavy foot. Takes 2hrs 40 min round trip from my door to the hill. The diesel is cheaper then the ferry and I hate waiting. I am always looking for people to carpool. Just gotta scratch my brain with a stick and figure out who this is :P sorry im a tool, luckily feeling a lot better and more relaxed after a weekend off. Hope those that went had a good time.

If anyone cares I will be heading out wen night, thur morning or eve after work to the race. The women folk should be following on Saturday morning so I have a seat in my car on the way there and most likely on the way back one way or another. So send me a message!