Quantcast

A polite forum suggestion

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
i know there was all the hoopla about the photo section that everyone was requesting...and this is NOT one of those threads.

I was looking at observedtrials and in their forum they have a "bike trials media" forum. i was thinking something like that might be good for the :monkey: . it would be STRICTLY bike media ie. pictures of bikes, races, comps ect. and bike related videos. AND THATS IT no nature pictures or anything like that

what do you guys think

also here's the direct link to the observed trials media forum
http://www.observedtrials.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
LO was/is good for this site.

There's 5,000 douche bags and growing by the day and he gets banned. :patsak:

I've learned from my banishments and I'm one of the douche bags... :yu:

Someone invite him back. Please?!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Might I just mention that LO got himself banned. Deliberately. He made a conscious and careful decision to get banned, and went ahead and did it.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Might I just mention that LO got himself banned. Deliberately. He made a conscious and careful decision to get banned, and went ahead and did it.
I heard just one side of the story, and I know he was just pizzed and frustrated and said "fug it".

I did that eleven weeks ago at work in a meeting and regret it, but I'm kinda better now.

Forgive the man BV!

:patsak:

Edit: I'm liking that smilie better than :panic: :think: and even :twitch:

Last edited:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
RM is an important part of my online life. But I should point this out, despite my 13k posts, my love of arguing, and being generally a dickhead, I never been suspended.

I was only warned once, for using c***, which is exactly how I spelled the offensive term.

I think if you can't control yourself online, maybe you should take a break.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
If I remember right LO was badgered by a mod until he went "ban-able offense". Why would he ask to come back? Not sure that I would either...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
If I remember right LO was badgered by a mod until he went "ban-able offense". Why would he ask to come back? Not sure that I would either...
All he had to do was PM me when there was an issue and I would speak to the mod in question. I told him this, very nicely.

It was a matter of self-control, and LO chose to ignore his. If a coworker badgers you inappropriately, do you speak to someone about it or do you punch him in the mouth? Choosing the latter feels good, but of course, there are consequences.