Quantcast

A thread for sandwich to post memes dumping on IPAs

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I quite liked these a few years ago, but after switching back to redneck beers I can't touch the stuff.
1707208488458.png

MonkeyGut

Monkey
Dec 8, 2006
IPAs suk ass and usually just loaded with hops to cover mistakes.

Solomo sammy. Found at most Basque eateries in ID and NV and not common in CA. The Gerneka in Boise has my fav that I try to mimic. Pickled tongue Sammie's at Woolgrowers in Bako is a close second

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Solomo sammy. Found at most Basque eateries in ID and NV and not common in CA. The Gerneka in Boise has my fav that I try to mimic. Pickled tongue Sammie's at Woolgrowers in Bako is a close second
I have no idea what any of that means.

My understanding is that IPAs are the easiest beers to brew because you don't need to worry about balance, you just blast the fuck out of hops and then post on beer advocate.

I actually just had an Irish Red ale from wormtown that was tasty and well balanced. I thought they were another MA brewer that just dumped hops into a bucket and said "ENJOY"

MonkeyGut

Monkey
Dec 8, 2006
Ha! I read sandwich and skimmed to IPA and my stomach and taste buds got the best of me. Sorry bro!

I'm a fan of reds for sure and primarily lagers. Killarney of Bayern is my pick and it's on tap/in bottles now. In a month or so it'll all be gone and MaiBock will replace it.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Is it my imagination or did beers in the 90's have more carbonation than they do today? I feel like when I used to sneak Molson Canadian from my Dad's beer fridge they were really fizzy.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Is it my imagination or did beers in the 90's have more carbonation than they do today? I feel like when I used to sneak Molson Canadian from my Dad's beer fridge they were really fizzy.
But was that really "beer"?