Quantcast

A trip To Highland Mt Bike park

splat

Nam I am
What a great day to be riding

Perfect weather , thrials were in mint conditons and A great crew of people we had.

Our Crew Consisted of , Myself, BadDNA, C.P. Strangeland2, RV55, CrockettJr, Big DAN , Pete Long, Ulga, Frankie and Pete Long ( I think I got every body ?) and of course ran into several other people we knew.

Of course we didn't all arrive the same time , and we were the first ones up so Of course we went and did a Few runs

CP, Strangeland2 and BadDNA

Strangeland2 on a smae drop in the practice area .

Most ofthe group now has all caught up we are a t the top of the Mt.

Frankie and Arron hit a Drop at the end of a trail , ( arron would bit it hard on teh following hip jump , Taco'd his front wheel

Ulga JRA

Lunch Break , BadDNA brought his portable grill , we all brought more food then we could eat and we chowed down

Back to riding

On an Bridge that Goes up

CrockettJr and Pete do a Drop Gap

Coming into a Bridge

Going off the end of a Bridge

CrockeettJR on a Rock wall

In the play Area CrocettJR on a Play toy

CP same toy farther down

What a great Day it was too ride!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I was supposed to head up there today but didn't get to bed until around 4:00 last night (ermm....this morning) and woke up quite hungover. :dead:

Given the weather I'm quite angry with myself. Nice pics John!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
No racing for me, just riding. I guess there's some comfort in knowing Hemlock and the upper part of Shillelagh were closed, because those are 2 trails I like riding. Next weekend....

C.P.

Monkey
Jan 18, 2004
SouthEastern Massachusetts
I know, nothing new here but, HIGHLAND ROCKS...I'm hooked! The new stuff on Hellion was too much fun! the funny thing is, we can all thank VOS for getting this trip started and he didn't even come up! I'll be keeping a lookout for more of this (next year).