Quantcast

A week of shredding Windham NMBS, Diablo freeride, Mt Snow nationals

Apr 4, 2008
Santa Cruz, CA
A week of shredding Windham NMBS, Diablo freeride, Mt Snow nationals.
In July I have planned a trip to go to the NY Windham NMBS race and then down to Diablo freeride park for 2 days and then up to Mt Snow for the US cycling nationals. My buddy that was going to go with me bailed out so I have room for someone else to split hotels and car rental for the trip or part of the trip. Plus I would love to have someone to ride with even if you don’t want to split any costs but want someone else to ride with. My schedule is:
Arrive at Windham resort for NMBS Friday the 11th and check out of the hotel there on Sunday the 13th
Drive to Diablo and arrive at the hotel Sunday afternoon, stay until Wednesday the 16th
Drive to Mt Snow Vermont and arrive Wednesday afternoon, check out of hotel and fly home on Sunday the 20th
Let me know if you are interested in joining me for part or the entire trip.

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
Plattekill is about a half hour away and is rumored to be open all week between Windham and Mount Snow.

After the nationals, wc at Mte. St. Anne and then the bromont wc the following week.

Busy times ahead

Apr 4, 2008
Santa Cruz, CA
I was unaware of Platekill when I planed the trip and my friend sugested Diablo but looking at the map Platekill is much less of a drive. I might do that instead or do one day there and one day at Diablo.

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
Huh I thought Plattekill was closed that week. I'll have to talk to Joey and see if he wants to go to Plattekill or Diablow.

NJMX835

Monkey
Feb 17, 2007
Highland Lakes NJ
:biggrin:
I was unaware of Platekill when I planed the trip and my friend sugested Diablo but looking at the map Platekill is much less of a drive. I might do that instead or do one day there and one day at Diablo.

How can you be 'unaware' of Plattekill?

That's like being a MX racer & being unaware of Unadilla. :biggrin: