Quantcast

About freakin' time!!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by The Toninator

21.28 bmi
That BMI approach is fine for someone who is thin or for people who are inactive. For people that lift weights, BMI is useless. Muscle is much heavier than fat, and BMI does not take that into account. According to my MBI (25.52), I am overweight, which is a rediculous thought. In order for me to have a "healthy" BMI, I'd have to drop 15 pounds of muscle (I don't think I have 15 pounds of fat to lose).

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by I Are Baboon

That BMI approach is fine for someone who is thin or for people who are inactive. For people that lift weights, BMI is useless. Muscle is much heavier than fat, and BMI does not take that into account. According to my MBI (25.52), I am overweight, which is a rediculous thought. In order for me to have a "healthy" BMI, I'd have to drop 15 pounds of muscle (I don't think I have 15 pounds of fat to lose).
What about your other BMI? "Butt mass index"
You can drop like 25 pounds right there!

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by I Are Baboon

Not really. ALL MUSCLE, my friend. :D I can open a jar of pickles with that butt.
And I suppose you can remove the pickles one by one with your butt, etc...etc...:rolleyes:

strakos

Official RM Complainer
Sep 10, 2001
3rd rock from the sun
I read in the newspaper today that americans consume an average of 5,5kg(12,12lbs) chocolate per pear.

Brazilians only 1,3kg(2,86lbs), and in Switzerland(who has the best chocolate) only 1,5kg(3,3lbs).

Amazing:eek: