Quantcast

Actual justice?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Cool cool

hopefully more of this stuff gets ignored

two perspectives of same event that seems to be happening more and more for some reason

PB bar takeover? All the other non-PB employees need to quit, else they support it. /Conversation It's the same reason you hear about bartenders kicking skinheads out of bars in Boston in the '80's. Don't want them to get a foothold, else it becomes a skinhead bar.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
PB bar takeover? All the other non-PB employees need to quit, else they support it. /Conversation It's the same reason you hear about bartenders kicking skinheads out of bars in Boston in the '80's. Don't want them to get a foothold, else it becomes a skinhead bar.
From what people in PDX were saying, that owner and employees have kicked people out of there for complaining about it being taken over at times by proud boys.

So they're cool with it.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Not trying to victim blame here, but when you lie with wolves, expect to be bit...

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
dude that girl was just walking into a public place and got misidentified by a bunch of morons. How the hell was she supposed to know it was dipshit night?

The fucking owner is no victim if that's who you're talking about
Yes, she was walking in public. But if she's going to that bar on a regular basis and it is a known PB hot spot, then you are inherently in a risky spot. Yes they are fucking idiots and she should have never had to deal with that, let alone from the PD.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Yes, she was walking in public. But if she's going to that bar on a regular basis and it is a known PB hot spot, then you are inherently in a risky spot. Yes they are fucking idiots and she should have never had to deal with that, let alone from the PD.
I said that some people in PDX brought up that they too had recently seen an increase in piss boys there, not that SHE knew this or could have. Maybe she did, maybe she didn't.

Even if that that is/were true, the reason I posted it in this thread is because it will never be investigated, even though cops can easily get names from receipts. One party broke the law, the other did not, regardless of whatever assumptions you want to use. That shit ain't cool and it's starting to happen more and more because towns are dealing with real problems like rich people having to look at homeless tents and smell pee pee.

Last edited:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I said that some people in PDX brought up that they too had recently seen an increase in piss boys there, not that SHE knew this or could have. Maybe she did, maybe she didn't.

Even if that that is/were true, the reason I posted it in this thread is because it will never be investigated, even though cops can easily get names from receipts. One party broke the law, the other did not, regardless of whatever assumptions you want to use. That shit ain't cool and it's starting to happen more and more because towns are dealing with real problems like rich people having to look at homeless tents and smell pee pee.
Tweet said she was there 3x per week, hence my comment. I agree though. Nothing will be investigated because PD = PB.