Quantcast

..:: Airport mania Monday! GMT ::..

gonefirefightin

free wieners
up and at em!

up and running at 2am to catch a 7am flight out of sandy eggo (Don't ask), only to have a 3 hour layover in Denver and a total of 6 hours in the air before I get to Colorado springs. Going to be a long day of People watching. Hopefully I don't choke a beeyotch out.

Last edited:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Had a pretty decent weekend even though I didn't ride at all. Had lunch at Roosterfish Brewery on Saturday and hit up a few wineries on the way home. The baby shower was yesterday so now our house is full of misc baby stuff. I don't even know what half that stuff is but I'm sure I'll learn soon enough.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Road ride Saturday and a mountain bike ride which-was-not-short yesterday. I'm tired too, but feel pretty darn good. Here's hoping I don't have to climb a ladder today.

IAB: how did you finish? Nice jorb, either way!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
good weekend. i had the boys as my wife was out w/ college friends for the weekend. saw the Avengers in IMAX/3D which kicked ass. grilled up some steaks, and then the next day it was ribs. went for a hike in the woods, picked off a few ticks. game of thrones continues to entertain. celts win. yeah.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. I managed to contract a cold from typhoid kindergarten class from hell. Came home with a sore throat on Friday, morphed into a 101 fever for much of Saturday with head congestion and sore throat. Sunday my entire head was plugged and I still can't hear out of my left ear :( All that and no baby = sad mamma monkey!

This is my last week of school before my maternity leave starts so I am REALLY hoping that baby Alexandra decides to come out!!!!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
puny god.

that scene and

schwarma.....

funny as sh!t.
Yeah. The entire theater just blew up at the puny god scene. Also the scene when Hulk and Thor finish clearing the room... Good laugh there.

Did you see the scene after the credits?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
3:58:31. Improved my previous time by 18 minutes. I finished 639 out of 1354 overall. Sub 4 hours, top half, only been running 15 months. I'm stoked. I'm also happy that I can now start riding again.
Did my first trail ride in a month. Foot still no better. Saving money for an MRI to properly diagnose it.
Coaching 6U softball tonight. Suree Us biznuss.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
3:58:31. Improved my previous time by 18 minutes. I finished 639 out of 1354 overall. Sub 4 hours, top half, only been running 15 months. I'm stoked. I'm also happy that I can now start riding again.
Awesome work! Taking 18 minutes off your time for a PR is quite an accomplishment... especially in that short amount of time.

...a mountain bike ride which-was-not-short yesterday.
Lies. All lies. It was just a little meandering pedal, really.

...saw the Avengers in IMAX/3D which kicked ass.
I need to put this on the list. Been a bit too long since I've seen gratuitous explosions and special effects.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning! Congrats IAB! Keep calm GFF :)

Painted trim all weekend...

before:

to this:

We have to replace the facia before it will be complete... I'll get a good pic of the other side when it's complete. I'm pleased with hom my colors came out!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Lies. All lies. It was just a little meandering pedal, really.
Maybe for you mr fit. I got home, we went out for dinner (again), then proceeded to pass out at 8pm. I rarely sleep more than 6 hours a night and I was down for 12.

I need to put this on the list. Been a bit too long since I've seen gratuitous explosions and special effects.
It's all about the matinee - $6 movie ftw. But yes, worth a watch. I highly recommend renting Thor, Captain America, and the Iron Man movies. There is a lot of back reference, which won't necessarily take away, but will definitely add.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Because of my lack of organization I will work till 2 am today. feel like an idiot. Especially that tommorow is a 12h work day for me. If not a 14h work day...