Quantcast

Almost that time.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Ok, not really. But two more months atleast before Big Bear opens up to eat all this dust. Let's hope Snow Summit drops down on their stupid jump building by half.

Dog Welder down a fireroad onboard his still welded together Joker. :p

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Big Bore can't wait:rolleyes: :D

I sincerely hope they get a clue this year as far as how to make a jump;)

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
Ahh I remember that day very well ...first run of the day and Orven takes us down pistol pete...facker. If things go right I might be on a new rig come big bear:D

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by Dog Welder
Ahh I remember that day very well ...first run of the day and Orven takes us down pistol pete...facker. If things go right I might be on a new rig come big bear:D
Yeah, we have to get a pow wow again. Just chillin and ridin.. This time, instead of shacking at Howie's, we should stay at Summit Inn (aka, the massive parking lot).

I remember when MikeD thought we were going down Fall Line. :devil:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Originally posted by Orven

I remember when MikeD thought we were going down Fall Line. :devil:
<snarf>

Ha! At least I enjoy some of the non-fall line trails now... Heck, I find the pictured trail to be my favorite run now. Not that I'm fast on it or anything, of course, but I can stay upright, and look for Loo's car keys when I sail over the point where he lost them...

Gonna be a fun summer!!!

Paul, keep dreaming, maybe you'll be back on CB one of these days soon... :D

MD

Edit: Oh, yeah, I'm offering to be the official BB photog this year for the SoCal Ridemonkies...got me a nice digi, finally...

R

Rabie

Originally posted by MikeD

Edit: Oh, yeah, I'm offering to be the official BB photog this year for the SoCal Ridemonkies...got me a nice digi, finally...
Official? Will I have to dress up for that?

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
No, quite the opposite.

I'm planning a nude spread of you and Sanjay for the annual Playgirl "small brownish man" issue.

MD

R

Rabie

Originally posted by MikeD
No, quite the opposite.

I'm planning a nude spread of you and Sanjay for the annual Playgirl "small brownish man" issue.

MD
I have a no-nudity clause in my non-racer contract.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by Fonzie18
I ride the fireroads down because I'm afraid of technical sections. It's probably due to the sand in my vagina.
check yo PM shockmeister.!!!

Are y'all showing up for opening day? Well, don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cuz I want the lift line shorter! :p Stay home!

like some insecured norcals would say upon reading anything bb, North Star dude! It's where it's at :thumb:

marlopez

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
West LA

Dog Welder down a fireroad onboard his still welded together Joker. :p
then i bought his new joker, then spread the welds on it at the same spot he did! then i sold my new one

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by Rabie
Straight outta Nor*Cal, beeeeoootch.
Hey!! If I had a remote stupid sense of pride on where I am geographically, like a Georgian is to NASCAR, I'd be offended and defensive about what you just said there, The OC boy! Atleast you blend in well with the bitterness, but dude, sugar coat it some.

2:57AM:dead:

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by stoney98
You son have become a grade A asshole as of recent.
Ass? Yes I am. I'm offended about your socal reference tho cuz Chula Vista IS technically and literaly part of Tijuana and I take pride in chicklets, not SoCal.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Ass? Yes I am. I'm offended about your socal reference tho cuz Chula Vista IS technically and literaly part of Tijuana and I take pride in chicklets, not SoCal.

No you're an ass. It seems you might have something on your mind but don't seem to have the stones to say it....

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by MMike
No you're an ass.
Grade A Prime Meat......I take this internet persona too seriously to say anything. Man, I really need to conform to the sugar coating ethics here on RM.

California Immigrant.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Grade A Prime Meat......I take this internet persona too seriously to say anything. Man, I really need to conform to the sugar coating ethics here on RM.

California Immigrant.
So why the hard-on for this "California Immigrant"?

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
check yo PM shockmeister.!!!

Are y'all showing up for opening day? Well, don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cuz I want the lift line shorter! :p Stay home!

like some insecured norcals would say upon reading anything bb, North Star dude! It's where it's at :thumb:
What`s up with that :confused: :confused: :confused: ,I won`t be here during to OD @ BB but I will be riding some sweet trails in DA`PNW Ho :eek: :eek: :eek:

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by Brian HCM#1
So why the hard-on for this "California Immigrant"?
Cuz I care about this whole No-Cal and down-Cal so much like some uptight wads. (And just in case the car window was rolled down, there is a pinch of lime and sarcasm there :p)...

Who's next in line? :think:

It's peaceful here in my backyard down in Chula, ways ways south of SoCal.:devil: 10:42am

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by stoney98
You've become a real bitch of late and I'm calling you out on it.
Despite how I might have rubbed you wrong, you're cool in my books Mark. Atleast you don't call me out complaining to the mods. PM me if you really have some grade A prime beef with me, or you u have cell #. If I had a beef with you, I'd stir you a stew in your PM by now. :)

Lest we forget, RM is just a stage and we're at a play that is badly casted. :p
oh, RM drama!

On a serious note, can someone spearhead a "cleanup" of CB trail in BB?

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi

On a serious note, can someone spearhead a "cleanup" of CB trail in BB?
That'd require some 'wet work' concerning a few digruntled hiker types in that area... I wonder what the first runs down that trail will hold after the snow melts.

Paul had a dream once that it had been cleaned up, though...

MD

Dec 3, 2003
SoCal
I wont be going down there on opening day but I am going to make several trips out there over the summer. Ill probably will be renting a bike becuase my XC bike wont cut it there. I took it out there last year and I think I abused it. :rolleyes: Anyways, does anyone know some good bike shops up there where I can rent some decent FR bikes? Thanks for the info. Should be fun this summer!!!

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Originally posted by MMike
No you're an ass. It seems you might have something on your mind but don't seem to have the stones to say it....
Is the Butthead calling the ass black?
;):devil:

(to all that may not be able to tell, this is a joke.... I do not wish to make any real comment at this time regarding anyone's resemblance to a back-side)

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by builder666
Hahahah:eek: :rolleyes:
Oh gawd, is this about NorCal vs. Socal again or is it about how much of an ass I am in real life? You know, I lead my life like the way I lead my character/s on the web...

Anything that has to do with SoCal pls forward your correspondence to Eigil.

On a non-online mtbiking note, I'm looking forward to ride Anders at BB....fresh from the thaw!! Yum!

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by -BB-
Is the Butthead calling the ass black?
;):devil:

(to all that may not be able to tell, this is a joke.... I do not wish to make any real comment at this time regarding anyone's resemblance to a back-side)
hey, Heather is signing up for the Women's Only Weekend clinic.
You think you're wife may want to do the same for company???