Quantcast

Alright, CO Noob here...

Hey guys...
I just moved into Longmont from San Diego and am planning on staying here until sometime next summer. I dont ride much anymore (last time I rode a bike in the RM sense was probably a good year ago) but I have become super into photography...
I was hoping that there were some riders and some local trails that anyone would want to hit up before the "season" ends! I've been dying to see what I can do with biking shots, but SD is just about the worst place on the planet to do any kind of extreme biking, so I haven't really shot anything in dirt...

If I can find a ride to the spot, I shoot for free... So if anyone is interested, I'm generally available!

The best way to get ahold of me would be through my email: rl9racer@yahoo.com
But I will be checking this thread.

If for whatever reason you'd like to see any of my photos, pretty much all of them can be found here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/brb_photography/

-Bryce

Al C. Oholic

Monkey
Feb 11, 2010
FoCo
check out The Fix in Boulder, not that far from longmont. take 119 into Boulder at Valmont and you're pretty much there. Its a small DH/FR/Race shop with their own set of jumps and they've built it up real sick. I've spent some time in the darkroom with negs from there, and I've seen some amazing riders aka pros and semipros hitting em up.
might be a little snowy right now but check it out on a sunny weekend

Al C. Oholic

Monkey
Feb 11, 2010
FoCo
the fix isn't on bluff anymore? damn, i grew up just about half mile from there and loved riding em. well i haven't been back to bouder very much over the last couple years, i moved to the fort. that's a shame.