Quantcast

Altering the world

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
It really upsets me when you watch Sienfeld and they show Jerrys apartment and you can plainly see into his bathroom. When Jerry's door is open you can see the door to Kramer's apartment would open into Jerrys bathroom. This glaring mistake bothers me so much that I feel the need to ruin Jerry Sienfelds career. His show was cancelled and he has been relegated to having a web series. No thanks are necessary.....

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
This glaring mistake bothers me so much.....
I'm with ya. I refused, for the longest time, to watch any of the Lord of the Rings movies because out of the massive production budget, they chose a fucking plain as can be, comfort fit band to be the centerpiece for the story. With literally any of the world's most talented jewelry designers to choose from, they went with the big box store design. Aaahhhh.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I'm with ya. I refused, for the longest time, to watch any of the Lord of the Rings movies because out of the massive production budget, they chose a fucking plain as can be, comfort fit band to be the centerpiece for the story. With literally any of the world's most talented jewelry designers to choose from, they went with the big box store design. Aaahhhh.
Just so you know. You can callously slaughter the entire crew and anyone involved with the production and be absolved for it as far as I am concerned.

Naw, what seemed to be happening is that they weren't even processing what was happening on a conscious level. They didn't seem to be getting to "the TV in the waiting room is broken," they just seemed to feel some momentary discomfort and move on. Employees and customers behaved the same.