Quantcast

An Icy day in Foxboro

splat

Nam I am
today we went down and road e Foxboro State forest, Foxy get a lot of foot trafic so in most area the snow has been packed down and is quite rideable, then add that it got up to almost 50 Degrees yesterday and then down in the 20's last night and it was ICE !

here we are at the start, ther were actually 2 groups and broke off in to at least 3 smaller groups when we went out.

I was riding with IF_rider, Berkshire_rider, BO_, Vos and hte SIlver turtle.

I was also the only one who was running with studded tires , which turned out to bea good choice for the day.

Vos coming down the trail , but staying to the side to avoid the Ice,

Berkshire rider

the Silver Turtle ( AKA Dirtrider2 )

IF_rider and the Turtle decide to do a tree ride

IF_rider was amazed he never noticed this rock before , a perfect for a wall ride, well Maybe when there isn't so much Ice and Snow

3 trouble makers coming down the Hill Berkshire_rider , If_rider and BO

Silver turtle and Vos Hop a rock

Vos and Berkshire rired coming down a trail , that had not seen much use, night not have been one of our better choices

so to get back to a More Beaten Path it was ride up the Ice tire track or ride in the energy sucking snow

IF_rider and Silver turtle hop off of a rock. the picture didn't really capture how close IF_rider came toreally biting it hard , it was ugly , but he rode it out.

and fianlly IF_rider playing on yet another rock on the way out.