Quantcast

Another Bromont price hike...

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
at the end of the longest line
not surprised either, just glad its not being shut down.

The paired discount is gone (that was always silly anyways), now its 99$ until May 31st, after that its 129$. You can purchase online now so you can pre-pay your pass if you cant make it in time. Info here

opening is once again the first weekend of may, weekends only until June 8.

New trail section has also been developed, called the Rock n Roll (original, huh?)

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
Originally posted by zedro
not surprised either, just glad its not being shut down.

The paired discount is gone (that was always silly anyways), now its 99$ until May 31st, after that its 129$. You can purchase online now so you can pre-pay your pass if you cant make it in time. Info here

opening is once again the first weekend of may, weekends only until June 8.

New trail section has also been developed, called the Rock n Roll (original, huh?)
That's not too bad...With the paired pricing it was still more than $99 wasn't it? As far as the "Rock n Roll" name...HAHAHAHA...only a patate could think of that. :D

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
Originally posted by ChrisRobin
That's not too bad...With the paired pricing it was still more than $99 wasn't it? As far as the "Rock n Roll" name...HAHAHAHA...only a patate could think of that. :D
hmm, maybe, i seem to remember it was 70-80, but maybe i'm thinking of a few years ago.

yeah its still a killer deal when you consider ski prices, and the fact we use it almost weekly.

i think they should of called in 'Le Mullet'...

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
A patate? Never heard that one before.

Concerning the "newer" section...they've actually destroyed some of the older trails to build condos, hence the reduced pricing for 2004.

Concerning which trails have been partly or totally destroyed, I don't know for sure...but I've heard about The Flintstones, and some other which I forget the names.

You Mourialais will know for sure on May 1st or whenever it opens this year. It sucks if they destroyed some nice sections.

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
Originally posted by FlipSide
A patate? Never heard that one before.

Concerning the "newer" section...they've actually destroyed some of the older trails to build condos, hence the reduced pricing for 2004.

Concerning which trails have been partly or totally destroyed, I don't know for sure...but I've heard about The Flintstones, and some other which I forget the names.

You Mourialais will know for sure on May 1st or whenever it opens this year. It sucks if they destroyed some nice sections.
well the seldom used Boomerang was destroyed last year, but it was replaced with the NS section. The other side of the mountain should be ok, as well as the Flintstones...well i hope anyways. Theres already condos lower down from that section.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
well the seldom used Boomerang was destroyed last year, but it was replaced with the NS section. The other side of the mountain should be ok, as well as the Flintstones...well i hope anyways. Theres already condos lower down from that section.
Can you ride skinnies along the balcony railings of the condos?

S.G.D

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Vancouver
price hike?

dude i remeber paying 160 something last year.

99 is a bonus, especially considering i do use it weekley. after a while im riding for free....

~SGD

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
i prefer to just launch right through the plate glass windows...
Well who wouldn't? As you crash through one, do you grab a banana or apple as you sail over their table, then to crash through the window on the other side?

That's what I'd do. which answers: WWMMD?

Monkey
Mar 12, 2003
I'll take a price hike over hiking. Too bad about the condos, hopefully they'll make up for it with some new trails down the steeps on the left of the chair. I'll be there on the May 1st weekend with my Privateer Jersey on.

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
Did they ever clean up those sections that had big boulders and rocks around everywhere??
at the time they flatend it a bit and put some hay down, i dont know if they put some dirt down for the ski run anyways. But it wasent the mess that it first was.

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
You Cali guys have it sooooo easy! We pay almost $30 a day for trails that aren't anything as good as what I've seen from Bromont. I'd give anything to only drop a hundred bucks on a season pass.