Quantcast

Another Q

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Ok my knee is getting better finally and i'm starting to increase my time again. I noticed when i had to stop doing much with my knee that i was in my first week of Base 2 and i was only able to do a 20 min M1 workout. I continued doing some M1ish workouts for the last few weeks and now since my knee seems better i did one the other day i did a whole hour no problem with my heartrate even higher than i was supposed to. I think this is because of all the rest i've been getting the improvements i made just from resting alot and getting good workouts in was amasing.

I'm thinking about having a second rest day in my week cause this rest stuff is amasing:p . I've heard about Charmichaels training plan (the guy who trains Lance Armstrong) and i read don't know much though that he says it's better to do something like 3 really hard days so you are really tired at the end than like 2 days of rest than repeat things sounds better to me and would proble be better for me can someone give me more details.
So far i'm still in Base 2 for another week than i go into Base 3 i should be able to do alot in the Build periods cause i should be able to start riding outside again.

Would it be better to do like the 3 day 2 day rest thing and use the workouts freil suggests also how should i include weights i've been doing them 2X a week and have alot more leg stregnth.

Any suggestions would help i open to all sorts of ideas.