Quantcast

Any hunnies going to BB this weekend?

dhjill

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
SD Cali
Just wanted to see if anyone was going...

I won't be riding <sniff, sniff> but I'll be up there Saturday and Sunday working/spectating. Stop by the Haro compound and say Howdy...you can't miss me...I'll be the one limping around with a walking cast on my foot!!!:D :D :D

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I'll stop by and say hi. I'm racing Fri, Sat and Sunday.

Bummer - you KNOW you want to do the XC race on a ss!

dhjill

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
SD Cali
Originally posted by Heidi
I'll stop by and say hi. I'm racing Fri, Sat and Sunday.

Bummer - you KNOW you want to do the XC race on a ss!
OMG that was hell last year! 20 miles at 7000 feet on one ger was murder...but fun. Geez, we're gluttons for punishment, aren't we?!?:D

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Sadly, no. First time I won't be going in four years. I also missed sea otter. I'm just not ready to be racing, especially in the pro class (or in a 4 up downhill mania event!). I just got back from spending a week riding in moab and am just now really starting to get comfortable with my bike again. Have fun ladies, and hopefully I'll see you all at Schweitzer in July!

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
Originally posted by dhjill
Just wanted to see if anyone was going...

I won't be riding <sniff, sniff> but I'll be up there Saturday and Sunday working/spectating. Stop by the Haro compound and say Howdy...you can't miss me...I'll be the one limping around with a walking cast on my foot!!!:D :D :D
Thats no excuse! I rode with a walking cast. Then again, I ahve done a lot of stupid things. Was that one of them?

I think this qualifies: My setup for doing my first DH runs at Plattekill 4 months after ACL surgery. I rode w/ Chromegoddess and had a blast. DH Girlies rule!