Quantcast

any one in the Dillon area??

Pulser955

Monkey
Oct 29, 2002
Outside Philly pa.
I’m gong to be in Dillon in august and I want to do some riding. I’m hopping some one on the board lives in the area and is willing to show me a round for a few days. It looks like Vail, Copper mtn, and Breckenridge are close. Any one in the area?

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
Pulser955 said:
I’m gong to be in Dillon in august and I want to do some riding. I’m hopping some one on the board lives in the area and is willing to show me a round for a few days. It looks like Vail, Copper mtn, and Breckenridge are close. Any one in the area?
You're going to be in the middle of CO's big bike play ground, in the peak of the season. Make sure you bring the right bike(s) :D

Pulser955

Monkey
Oct 29, 2002
Outside Philly pa.
Pau11y said:
You're going to be in the middle of CO's big bike play ground, in the peak of the season. Make sure you bring the right bike(s) :D

I’m building a new bike for the trip. The bike I ride around here is an Azonic saber it’s a 6in travel bike. It looks like I just need a good light XC bike for out there.

T0mo

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
nedtown, colorado
SkaredShtles said:
A guy that has been skiing for longer than you've been alive & gets free season passes for taking the pictures. :rolleyes: :thumb:

-S.S.-

:stosh:
Those people need to get their priorities straightened out.

I'd kind of like to have one of those jobs.

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
Pulser955 said:
I’m building a new bike for the trip. The bike I ride around here is an Azonic saber it’s a 6in travel bike. It looks like I just need a good light XC bike for out there.
I'd bring at least a 6" bike for lift runs at Keystone and/or Vail. As for a "light" XC bike, you may want to go with a 4-4.5" trail bike instead. Not all the trails look like what SS posted, groomed smooth I mean.

Pulser955

Monkey
Oct 29, 2002
Outside Philly pa.
Pau11y said:
I'd bring at least a 6" bike for lift runs at Keystone and/or Vail. As for a "light" XC bike, you may want to go with a 4-4.5" trail bike instead. Not all the trails look like what SS posted, groomed smooth I mean.

The bike I’m building will be a 4in travel bike I have a few in mind I have to make up my mind in the next 2 weeks. The bike I ride now is a Azonic Saber its 32lb and I little heavy for all the climbing im going to have to do out there. The other thing I want the new bike for is XC racing. I really only can bring out only one bike and since its looking like im going to be riding by myself I think im going to stay away for the chair lifts.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Pulser955 said:
The bike I’m building will be a 4in travel bike I have a few in mind I have to make up my mind in the next 2 weeks. The bike I ride now is a Azonic Saber its 32lb and I little heavy for all the climbing im going to have to do out there. The other thing I want the new bike for is XC racing. I really only can bring out only one bike and since its looking like im going to be riding by myself I think im going to stay away for the chair lifts.
Bring your light bike. If you're not doing the "DH" runs at one of the resorts, *everything* is rideable on a XC bike. Well, except this part:

Oh, and this part:

:D

-S.S.-

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Pau11y said:
We just took pictures of the smooth sections. :eviltongu

-S.S.-