Quantcast

Any opinions on Knights of the Old Republic? PCGAME

math2014

wannabe curb dropper
Sep 2, 2003
I want to move to BC!!!
Hi all,

I skipped this game for too long. It seems like its Baldurs Gate (PS2 version) but placed on a Starwars environment. Anyone that has actually played it?

Will it run smoothly on my machine? P4m 1.7ghz, 512mb DDR, Ati Radeon 7500m 64mb DDR.

Thanks

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Haven't played it, but I do want to get the new star wars game for PS2 because I heard you can kill all the ewoks!

YES! KISS MY A$S LUCAS!

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Played the Xbox version of it nearly a year ago. FInished it twice... once good and once evil.

Note... if you get it remember its best to pick light or dark and just commit to it, trying to split the difference puts you at a disadvantage

As for how I liked it... I was addicted to it, but its one of those games that, once its over, you dont really want to play it again.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I have the XBox version and it really didn't keep my interest up. It is a far cry from Baldur's Gate though. Your PC should be fine.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
the older i get the more i realize that video games waste life. i suppose having freinds who played everquest like it was frikkin opiated thai crack, didn't help in my ability to continue to enjoy video games.