Quantcast

Anyone been to Teds since rain?

So Cal biker

Monkey
Oct 24, 2006
la jolla california
i want to do that, once i get my xr650 ill be doin those rides, but yeasterday i was just mobbin around on my friends 85, since i sold my 450. kinda a dead weekend with the superbowl and stuff.

kev211

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
San Diago
Yeah. Your 450 would be fiiine.

I usually ride an RMZ-450 but she is dead at the moment. I rode my TRX-450 (yeah a quad) it was brutal but I'm getting ready for the SCORE San Felipe 250 in March.
100 miles on a couch!? oh, your poor back. Sorry to hear that man. haha. You've done it on a 450? Did you have someone hauling gas, or did you fill up at that blue moon gas station (or whatever) in ocotillo wells?

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
100 miles on a couch!? oh, your poor back. Sorry to hear that man. haha. You've done it on a 450? Did you have someone hauling gas, or did you fill up at that blue moon gas station (or whatever) in ocotillo wells?
Yeah, we filled up at the Blu inn. No worries as we had some buggies/race trucks in the group. Yeah, I was in pain Sunday and Monday, but good now. As a matter of fact my buddy was on a CRF 250x and he had waaay more than enough gas left when we got back to P.C.

kev211

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
San Diago
Yeah, we filled up at the Blu inn. No worries as we had some buggies/race trucks in the group. Yeah, I was in pain Sunday and Monday, but good now. As a matter of fact my buddy was on a CRF 250x and he had waaay more than enough gas left when we got back to P.C.
Id guess so! Haha, ya, we have a problem in the buggy/quad department. All of the people we go riding with are on bikes, so we dont have the backup. Normally, we have a max of probably 2 quads with us when we ride with a group of 12 or so. Are you going to the supercross this weekend? I assume youre from san diego.

***MTB***

Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
SoCal
Is the supercross race at Qualcom stadium? Saturday or Sunday? I think I'll be gone racing in Fontana either way, unless the race is in the evening....

fred.r

Dwangus Bogans
May 9, 2006
man i need to find a ride down there...
i can ride for sure tomorrow(sunday) i just need that pickup...

fred, youre selling your R9 already? what are you riding?
Just today officially joined the Big Ring Cyclery team, and get to run a Turner. Super stoked on riding a DHR and riding for the shop.
Hopefully someone will buy my R9 right quick.
See you tomorrow... maybe.

So Cal biker

Monkey
Oct 24, 2006
la jolla california
I plan to be out there tomorrow hopefully.
i could probly go, but im pritty fat and call of duty 4 is fun.
i fixed my crank hitting the swing arm had to grind off the new cranks tho now there shiny silver on black.

today at the dj jumps in cmont, i saw 2 guys runnin saint cranks on their bmx, dident no u cud do that. and the jumps are all fixed now.

kev211

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
San Diago
Great riding today at Teds. Nice and tacky with a slight breeze. A little warm, but bearable. Ill be out there on Mon. dont know when, but I think an RM SoCal ride is in order ya?

fred.r

Dwangus Bogans
May 9, 2006
Didn't make it today either.
But tomorrow we're hitting Elsinore and 951, but TW is always the fall back plan... so maybe we'll end up there if we can't get our **** together.

fred.r

Dwangus Bogans
May 9, 2006
i'm there tomorrow... idk what time yet, but i can ballpark somewhere in midday after lunch...

Fred, Henry is amping to ride, the weekend after next it sounds like he wants to do a full day of S.D. riding... Calaveras to Teds
Looks like I'm defaulting to TW tomorrow after all.
That would be rad if Henry made it back down, but I'm doubting I'll be able to ride that weekend.
You ever gonna make it up to Fontucky?

kev211

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
San Diago
i'm there tomorrow... idk what time yet, but i can ballpark somewhere in midday after lunch...

Fred, Henry is amping to ride, the weekend after next it sounds like he wants to do a full day of S.D. riding... Calaveras to Teds
Hey, Ill be out there mid morning to mid after noon. What bike will you be on again? Ill be on a gray gary fisher. Ill be with some buds too, so keep your eyes peeled. Peace

Looks like I'm defaulting to TW tomorrow after all.
That would be rad if Henry made it back down, but I'm doubting I'll be able to ride that weekend.
You ever gonna make it up to Fontucky?
man, me making it up to fontucky is probably going to signal the end of the world... i wont be able to race this weekend because of another school team surf contest... i may make it to the last race of the series, but what will that do for me... I'll be trying my a$$ off, i'm getting pissed because i finally got a full on sponsorship and as soon as i got it, my parents got busy with shtuff for work, and my friends bikes decide not to work...

and Kev, i'll be riding a red and black Rotec RL9, weraing a grey, white and black HJC helmet and Roach shinguards... probably flapping about bikes nonstop... we'll show up in a white F150... buncha kids

kev211

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
San Diago
Just today officially joined the Big Ring Cyclery team, and get to run a Turner. Super stoked on riding a DHR and riding for the shop.
Hopefully someone will buy my R9 right quick.
See you tomorrow... maybe.
How much are you selling it for?

of course i couldnt make it today either... getting to Teds is starting to sound like getting to Fontana... "hey! yeah, i'll be there!!!" and then "man, i couldnt... etc., etc., etc. happened... sorry man"

well, i'll try one more time, TOMORROW after school, 3:30 until dark, i will try to be there... i have a ride 95% for sure...