Quantcast

anyone do the woodstock off road this Sunday, what the f.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Yeah I would like to see some pics.

Beth and Rob said they chickend out because Rob was afraid or bugs or something I don't remember the whole story.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Beth and Rob said they chickend out because Rob was afraid or bugs or something I don't remember the whole story.
Bwahahaha.....sure it wasn't all the dirt he was going to come in contact with or the fact that he might have broken a sweat!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Bwahahaha.....sure it wasn't all the dirt he was going to come in contact with or the fact that he might have broken a sweat!!
Basically yes... he was afraid of getting tapeworm from the splashing mud.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
We pre-rode it Sat. and there was a stream crossing on the race course that was about 10 yards across and I literally would have been up to my nips in water. My nips like to stay dry, so I said no thanks. Bugs and tapeworms would have been a welcome distraction!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
We pre-rode it Sat. and there was a stream crossing on the race course that was about 10 yards across and I literally would have been up to my nips in water. My nips like to stay dry, so I said no thanks. Bugs and tapeworms would have been a welcome distraction!
Pics of you doing said water crossing?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
***note to self... always keep bluebugs tidlywinks dry... even if you have to blow on them***:brows: