Quantcast

Anyone game for a frame trade?

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Long story short, things fell through with a uhm... "sponsor", and I'm in need of a frame that fits me. By fit, it needs a 57-58 tt/st (I can deal with a little big, but not small).

My budget is either a couple hundy bucks shipped, or I can trade you my 99 Klein Quantum Race (last of the real Klein aerospace-grade frames before they got gutted by Trek) with the 1" threadless fork and headset included. It's a 56, silver/white, in good used shape. A really neat frame, handbuilt in Washington. If I were a wee bit shorter it'd be perfect.

I'd prefer steel, carbon, carbon/alu, or maybe a thicker walled aluminum frame that rides well. I've been eyeing everything from brand new Taiwan catalogue frames to Euro frames built out of 531 from the 70s, so my mind is open to suggestions.

It's currently turning my manequipment and taint into ground beef owing to its smallness, please halp!

Thanks kids!

Last edited:

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
I'm kind of in the same boat, I need a smaller road frame. I'd be open to trading. I have a 2006 Scott CR1 frame/fork, I'm not sure the exact size but the TT is about 56cm. I need a frame has a TT of 54cm. I could probably go a .5cm in either direction though.