HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
yes!
lets dress like a sperm...
stick a roller skate up our ass...
and go balls first down a steep hill...
oh, and how will we turn?....we will do kagels!
thats right we will flex our ass and go down the street!

:dead:

dhrider

Chimp
Nov 5, 2003
culpeper,VA
hey i cant be the only person idiot enought to do this, ya know? and oh ya it's not just a small roller skate it's 8' long, but hey it's all about the SPEED!!!:devil:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Originally posted by dhrider
is there anyone out there besides me that into this, heh come on there has to be atleast one!!!:confused:

ive done it before, i wasnt dressed like a sperm. i hit a guard rail and broke my arm in 3 places

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I'd like to know....(actually no I wouldn't)...who thought up "two man luge".

They may as well have a two man luge pride parade....not that there's anything wrong with that....

"Ok...we both dress in skin tight suits, and the I'll lie down on your crotch."

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by dexterq20
since tonight is my designated night to be the spelling/grammar nazi, you might want to choose smilies that are properly spelled.

"dito" vs. "ditto"

:devil:

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Originally posted by Toshi
since tonight is my designated night to be the spelling/grammar nazi, you might want to choose smilies that are properly spelled.

"dito" vs. "ditto"

:devil:
Looks like the grammar Nazi might want to proofread his posts a little more carefully. :D

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
I do urban luge on my longboard all the time. cranck down the back truck so its stiff as hell (or else you get the wobblies) and you can hit 25 or 30. We do it at pike place and the Seattle center, and come up with lines to take. you can catch air of drain covers and stuff. I really wanna go out in full dh gear, and go totaly balls out some time:) but none of that ice chute stuff for me thatks. i prefer urban longboard luge jibbing

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by dexterq20
Looks like the grammar Nazi might want to proofread his posts a little more carefully. :D
please note that i capitalize nothing as a rule. therefore your quibbling is unwarranted. that is all. :D

dhrider

Chimp
Nov 5, 2003
culpeper,VA
eh im talking about street luge not the one on ice, to cold for me, but F'ing right the board ive got can easily get up 70 tho, haven't gone tha fast yet i doubt it would be hard to get, just need a big enought hill, and maybe better bearings